Achille

All Star
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
S.M.B 4 EVER
I really have no complaints about this film can't wait for the blu ray
XnA4BVo_zpsicjqbnqs.png
Only thing that bothered me was the combat hand to hand wise wasn't as good as WS/CW with Black Panther. It was displayed better in CW but it didn't take me out the film at all. The CGI at the end was a bit :sadcam:but I can look past it because the characters were all great. I don't think I didn't like anyones performances in this film
l6cccx0_zps02izsbmd.png

Amazing film:mjcry:

How did you feel about the post credit scene? :lolbron: did you have a flash back of that ass whipping.

Dr. Narcisse

Veteran
Daps
I hear folks complain about the fight scenes and while I'll agree that they're not Marvel's best, they're not terrible either and for everyone to proclaim Batman trilogy being to the level it is with it's action sequences done how they were (SPOILER ALERT, Batman movies fight scenes were pretty much all worse than what was on display here), then folks certainly shouldn't hold the sometimes letdown fight scenes here.
Crazy how people use the action to say this movie overhyped yet Nolan's movies are GOAT (which TDK is, but still)

Versa

American Weirdo
Daps
Reppin
Jersey
I honestly don’t understand how anyone could say that Chadwicke or the character of T’Challa got “overshadowed”. Yes MJB stole the show but Chadwicke was the anchor of the entire film. When he challenged Kilmonger the second time and proclaimed “As you can see. I am NOT dead!” The entire audience ERUPTED in applause.

Because people seem to have a hard time being impressed by multiple things in one movie.

Chadwick was the best actor in the movie arguably. Not to say MBJ didn't kill it but Chad was just perfect.

Killmonger had the most memorable lines but T'Challa was not far behind at all.

And Killmonger was not a hero lol. That's actually crazy, but the fact that people empathize and agree with his points enough that they see those heroic elements is what makes him the best villain in years.

Last edited:

Roid Jones

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I thoroughly enjoyed this movie, it's up there for me with Winter Soldier as my favourite Marvel film

+ Wakanda felt like a living breathing place
+ T'Challa's wardrobe I need that :wow:
+ The entire Black Panther suit, I need that :noah:

+ Killmonger, I liked his motivation, best Marvel villain for me.....I know that ain't saying much lol

+ The score was dope and fit with film perfectly

+ Andy Serkis was having fun as Klaw

+ M'Baku was a scene stealer

+ I liked all of Okoye's scenes, hell she might be the best P4P fighter in the entire MCU

+ The comedy was handled well

- The whole T'Challa being defeated then revived happened too quickly for me

- The pacing in the 2nd half was off

- CGI was bad in spots