YakSpiller

Superstar
Daps
Oprah outchea paying for Stedman's ticket :dead:Probably made that nikka sit up front, while her and Gail kicked it in the back :troll:

yHZPpnJr6EU-mP1Ov1DQjgHZ2B0t_65LstmXXy2Ewpw.png

Daps
Wouldn’t be surprised if Namor finally makes an appearance

my one disappointment with the movie is that both Klaw and Killmonger died. So T’Challa needs a villain for his next movie and Namor would be a good fit.

I actually thought he or somebody from Atlantis was gonna make an unexpected cameo in the beginning of the film where there's this extended underwater shot. I dont know if Marvel ever got the rights situated with Namor on film straight tho. I remember reading years ago that his movie rights were in some weird limbo with another company where neither had complete control over him or something.

If cats remember at the end of Iron Man two, the first real easter egg in the MCU hinting at Wakanda was a SHIELD marker in Africa during Nick Fury's evaluation for Stark of The Avenger Initiative. And there was also a marker in the middle of the Atlantic Ocean, which clearly had to be Atlantis.

Khalil's_Black_Excellence

The King of Fighters
Daps
Reppin
Phoenix, AZ
Because people seem to have a hard time being impressed by multiple things in one movie.

Chadwick was the best actor in the movie arguably. Not to say MBJ didn't kill it but Chad was just perfect.

Killmonger had the most memorable kikes but T'Challa was not far behind at all.

And Killmonger was not a hero lol. That's actually crazy, but the fact that people empathize and agree with his points enough that they see those heroic elements is what makes him the best villain in years.

Yep, that's how I feel. Some reviews/reviewers overstate Chad'Challa's "stoicism" way more than he actually was. Folks made it seem like he was just somber and burdensome the entire movie. In reality, he showed the full gamut of emotions. He showed varied expressions of pride, doubt, remorse, sadness, anger, love, and humor.

Last edited: