White City Black

Ol’ Basquiat head ass
Daps
Reppin
Chicago's South Shore
Saw it in IMAX at a sold out 4pm showing. First off, I really enjoyed it. I know it didn't have as much stylized action as a lot of folks would want, but I felt the scenes they did have were just fine, including the length of them. Even some of the CGI...not gonna nitpick there. But man, those scenes made for IMAX...really showed you how dope Wakanda is as a place.

Going back tomorrow night for a private screen at a Black theater. But Culture Connection is doing it, supposed to be a discussion afterwards, so I don't expect the crowd to be too wild and shyt. Kinda wish I caught a showing there Tonight tho: as of 7pm EVERY showing (on like 4-5 screens it seems) are sold tf out.

White City Black

Ol’ Basquiat head ass
Daps
Reppin
Chicago's South Shore
Black_Panther_Helmet_Banner.jpg

Please don't rob folks in the Kings helmet :russ:

shyt kind of dope, might get one. :mjgrin:

I heard the Iron Man one is shytty though.
5010994977535_H

Ol' "Black Panther done broke in my house" face ass

Fatboi1

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Just watched it a second time. Movie is a classic imo. I loved it just as much as the 1st time. The pacing was superb as was the supporting cast and villain. The only flaw I can say was the action didn't look that great some times and I would've liked a lengthier movie with some more backstory on Killmonger.

Last edited:

Ironman

#Knickstape
Daps
Reppin
Avengers compound
I really have no complaints about this film can't wait for the blu ray
XnA4BVo_zpsicjqbnqs.png
Only thing that bothered me was the combat hand to hand wise wasn't as good as WS/CW with Black Panther. It was displayed better in CW but it didn't take me out the film at all. The CGI at the end was a bit :sadcam:but I can look past it because the characters were all great. I don't think I didn't like anyones performances in this film
l6cccx0_zps02izsbmd.png

Amazing film:mjcry:

Khalil's_Black_Excellence

The King of Fighters
Daps
Reppin
Phoenix, AZ
I hear folks complain about the fight scenes and while I'll agree that they're not Marvel's best, they're not terrible either and for everyone to proclaim Batman trilogy being to the level it is with it's action sequences done how they were (SPOILER ALERT, Batman movies fight scenes were pretty much all worse than what was on display here), then folks certainly shouldn't hold the sometimes letdown fight scenes here.

The axe murderer

For I am death and I ride on a pale horse
Daps
I hear folks complain about the fight scenes and while I'll agree that they're not Marvel's best, they're not terrible either and for everyone to proclaim Batman trilogy being to the level it is with it's action sequences done how they were (SPOILER ALERT, Batman movies fight scenes were pretty much all worse than what was on display here), then folks certainly shouldn't hold the sometimes letdown fight scenes here.
I mean...........
batman-fighting-badly-waiting-for-punch-dark-night-rises-13634560217.gif

They should hit up wesley snipes (although I heard he wanted to work on it)
full