patscorpio

It's a movement
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
MA/CT/Nigeria #byrdgang #RingGangRadio
Does anyone know how the dvd/blu-ray release works? I know Thor: Ragnorak came out in November and the blu-ray just came out this month. Is it the same for all the MCU flicks(2 months)?

I just want this to drop before Infinity War so I can get a marathon in including BP.

its possible it may drop in the same month as infinity war

Bryan Danielson

Jmare007 x Bryan Danielson x JLova = King Ghidorah
Daps
Reppin
#We Are The Flash #DOOMSET #LukeCageSet #NEWLWO
Civil War is the better "Marvel" movie imo but Comic Universe aside I can see how someone can say this was the the top movie made by Marvel.

Yea, Civil War was literally the comic book or the cartoon in real life. But this was extremely dope too

Like someone said this a 1a 1b situation

Martha

Apollo Creed

Look at your face
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Handsome Boyz Ent
Yea, Civil War was literally the comic book or the cartoon in real life. But this was extremely dope too

Like someone said this a 1a 1b situation

Martha

My girl actually says she enjoyed Thor better than this flick. I won't say that for myself but with the Hype I came in thinking this would top Civil War but Civil War was just so damn good. I doubt this will top Infinity War either so this will probably go down as 3-4 when its all said and done for this phase of the Marvel Universe.

Like I said in the Spoiler thread, they need to pop off a BP vs Dr Doom especially since Dr Doom is pretty much an Alt Right cat lol

The axe murderer

For I am death and I ride on a pale horse
Daps
My girl actually says she enjoyed Thor better than this flick. I won't say that for myself but with the Hype I came in thinking this would top Civil War but Civil War was just so damn good. I doubt this will top Infinity War either so this will probably go down as 3-4 when its all said and done for this phase of the Marvel Universe.

Like I said in the Spoiler thread, they need to pop off a BP vs Dr Doom especially since Dr Doom is pretty much an Alt Right cat lol
Either Doom or Neymar
edit: I mean Namor

Dr. Narcisse

Veteran
Daps

Good review, praises the movie and objectively points out the flaws which is right on point.

I too agree that the second half of the movie should have been the center focus of the movie....You can tell the first half was the "marvel formula" intended to lure usual marvel fans in, but I think even tho the tone was different, the second half is the true heart of this movie, what you needed see. Claw was a cool character, but should have been much less of him and much more of Kilmonger

Nah.

World building,showing a hint of the James Bond type stuff, etc was needed.

He expected one thing and got something else so he was bit letdown. Oh well.

Clark Wayne

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
FL
Has a decent chance at topping Ultron’s opening weekend. If it does, that will make it the 2nd highest opening for a superhero film only behind the first Avengers and put it top 5 opening weekends period.

The axe murderer

For I am death and I ride on a pale horse
Daps
Not familiar with Namor like that
They got some real bad blood in the comics
avengers2012-040-0275ck2o.jpg

Trill McClay

*Formerly known as Deeeez Nuts
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Texas
:why:
Feminist broads lumping the success of Black Panther with Wonder Woman in the name of underrepresentation.

:dahell: is wrong with these bums?