Official Black Panther Film Thread (SPOILERS)

#1 pick

The Smart Negroes
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Lamb of God
Breh you're Nigerian did you feel like Wakanda was a little Nigerian ish with all the different tribal conflicts like dudes up in the mountain disconnected from the other tribes reminded me of the Hausa people. Thoughts?
Not really, they are under white supremacy too and deal with the effects but as far as culture, it was similar to most African traditional societies. This was a microcosm of all African traditional societies in one. Almost like a what if colonialism never happened. But the way they saw Black people was very similar. We really aren't them though. As they don't see race as everyone is Black and the white person appears good natured in gist.

Killmonger dad is more like me. He sees this is wrong but can't convince the others that these are our people as well as that's not the way they think. Let's be real, traditional Africa is more of a thing of the past. Today, we all are effected but yeah, Black folks get it the worst on a day to day level of mistreatment from the white supremacists.

In the comics, these are Hausa people. Just like Yorubas are from the Ogun element. Igbos more than the others had a ton of Gods and spiritual guides and the women, they behaved like the Igbo women of the ancient times. Warriors. Only did what was right and was in leadership positions. Women warriors was common. It's only today where white supremacists made our women look like shyt and act like it no matter the location as a collective. That has to change but we have to change as well.

There is a level of respect you got to have for a BW that's not there today

Last edited:

Rell84shots

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Dallas, TX
Isn't everyone's favorite saying around here #hyon?

How many threads are created shytting on folks who don't look black enough or because they're mixed with multiple ethnicities.

Wakanda operated from a perspective of purity. "Black people all over the world" weren't Wakandans.
HYON applies to non black people asking black folks for help, when the reality is they shyt on us when they think they have it good:ufdup:

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4
I also found it interested in regards to Klaw dude went to Wakanda saw their advances and smartness but was still referring to them as savages. It doesn't matter how smart you are, the money the wealth your still a monkey, a savage to a large segment of cacs so stop kissing up to em

Isn't everyone's favorite saying around here #hyon?

How many threads are created shytting on folks who don't look black enough or because they're mixed with multiple ethnicities.

Wakanda operated from a perspective of purity. "Black people all over the world" weren't Wakandans.

#1 pick

The Smart Negroes
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Lamb of God
I also found it interested in regards to Klaw dude went to Wakanda saw their advances and smartness but was still referring to them as savages. It doesn't matter how smart you are, the money the wealth your still a monkey, a savage to a large segment of cacs so stop kissing up to em
This is the condition that got us all condition. White supremacists will always think they can do what we do better. Will it be better. Of course not but it will be white and in that logic, it will be better to them. These people are truly made in Satan's image.

Breh13

Smh.
Supporter
Daps
MBJ was the representation of the hate, fury, and anger we all got for these colonisers. Their hypocrisy and moral bankruptcy knows no bounds. Acting like they’re the moral police of the world while messing with other countries in the background to keep their dominance going.

The museum scene and the final line was just the icing on the cake.

I’m sure he hated the fukk out of Klaw too. Killed him like he was a sack of shyt.

So I’m not surprised cacs are hating on him. :mjgrin:

Tony Stark would shyt himself vs Shuri. :yeshrug:

patscorpio

It's a movement
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
MA/CT/Nigeria #byrdgang #RingGangRadio
Achebe

250px-Achebe_Black_Panther.jpg

and my vote is for Barkhad Abdi to play him.

MV5BMTY1NjU1OTgyMl5BMl5BanBnXkFtZTgwMjgzNTU5MDE@._V1_UY317_CR3,0,214,317_AL_.jpg

Showing him would be some new shyt for the MCU lol

WMG the 2nd

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
He also called hen savages because they killed every foreigner to ever even accidentally see wakanda and he wa s the only one to make it out alive

lutha

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Where did you hear this from?
Where is this confirmation? I can't find anything for it.

it was when talk about who was gonna be in the film started coming out, after he was cast....when they started showing/saying the names of the people in the film...it may be a flashback scene, but his name was mentioned....if the rumors are true, and there is a certain stone in wakanda, that would be the way to have in the film...thanos bringing him back and saying he'll help him achieve what he wants, if he helps him....

Last edited: