Official Black Panther Film Thread (SPOILERS)

lutha

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Don't play with our emotions like that

lol not trying to brotha....just saying: his name was mentioned and listed when the names of who was gonna be in the films started coming out...it might just be a flashback scene, but i think it will be more to it than that...

Rekkapryde

GT, LWO, 49ERS, BRAVES, HAWKS, N4O...yeah UMAD!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TYRONE GA!
Isn't everyone's favorite saying around here #hyon?

How many threads are created shytting on folks who don't look black enough or because they're mixed with multiple ethnicities.

Wakanda operated from a perspective of purity. "Black people all over the world" weren't Wakandans.

:ohhh:

Good ass point.

HYON indeed.

:mjcry:
Killmonger dad realized that this ain't his son anymore. His condition has been conditioned.

Very true and will be overlooked by the militants as well.

lutha

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Question brehs do you think Kilmonger was justified in his cause tbh his reasoning sounds somehat akin to alot of militant talk i see nowadays albeit somewhat extreme

also that last quote Kilmonger said before he "died" :wow:

yes, he was justified in his cause, but that doesnt mean his cause was right.....if he just wanted to help the oppressed, dont think no one wouldve stopped him....he took it 1 step too far though...

Last edited:

threattonature

Veteran
Daps
I'm just waiting on some think pieces breaking down parallels between T'Challa and how blacks in America act when they get money. The mentality of knowing the others are struggling and getting oppressed and weighing that with preserving the wealth and health of his own country is easily comparable to rich blacks not wanting to fukk up their own money for their families back using their power and influence to help raise up the poor blacks.

klientel

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
yes, he was justified in his cause, but that doesnt mean his cause was right.....if he just wanted to help the oppressed, dont think no one wouldve stopped him....he took it 1 step to far though...

If Killmonger tried to take over the world using force he would have had Stark, Strange and all of the remaining avengers in Wakanda trying to stop him. I dont care how advanced they were, if Vision wanted to shut that down he could pretty easily. That would not have ended well for anyone involved. T'Challa did it the right way...

WMG the 2nd

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
I'm just waiting on some think pieces breaking down parallels between T'Challa and how blacks in America act when they get money. The mentality of knowing the others are struggling and getting oppressed and weighing that with preserving the wealth and health of his own country is easily comparable to rich blacks not wanting to fukk up their own money for their families back using their power and influence to help raise up the poor blacks.
Sounds like you should write it breh

lutha

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Hes not listed anywhere in the credits for infinity war.....

i swear i saw his name mentioned as being in the movie....if he's not, i have no problem saying i was mistaken....i'll find out in a couple months...

WakandanPride

Realest Negus Alive
Daps
Reppin
ATL
Killmonger whooped T'Challa so bad he was like "maybe he has a point":patrice:

He saw his dad in the spirit realm and was like "what the fukk you do!" :damn:
I swear T'Challa was mad as hell at his pops! Then he was like "I gotta fix your mistake now." T'Chaka really did Killmonger wrong.

lutha

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
If Killmonger tried to take over the world using force he would have had Stark, Strange and all of the remaining avengers in Wakanda trying to stop him. I dont care how advanced they were, if Vision wanted to shut that down he could pretty easily. That would not have ended well for anyone involved. T'Challa did it the right way...

key word there is 'trying'...they couldve tried to stop him all they wanted, but that doesnt mean they would have succeeded....i say that cause his plan wasnt to just take over the world and rule it by himself like a madman...he wouldve had the majority of the world's population on his side cause he 'freed' them from oppression.....to majority of the world, he wouldve looked like a hero, and they wouldve looked like villains....

and yea, the vision in the comics could shut shyt down, but the one in the movies hasnt shown he's that dude like that....