Official Black Panther Film Thread (SPOILERS)

Corey Matthews

All Star
Daps
17E6BC65-CA97-4607-A0F6-F8A4F185AC56-306-0000001BAC212B33.GIF

has any nerd counted the marks on killmonger for an estimation of kills?

Abt 2200, I didn’t count it’s was in an article I read some days ago.

DosCadenaz

Superstar
Daps
Did T'Challa only become Black Panther when T'Chaka died or was he holding it down for a while? I mean obviously he wasn't trying to challenge his dad but I wasn't sure because M'Baku could have challenged T'Chaka no?

Hejdå

Inactive
Daps
I was watching the after credit ending and they showed the White Wolf character. I looked into his background and now I'm smfh.

You mean to tell Me these Wakandans, accepted, adopted and Raised an outsider cac. But abandoned a child Killmonger in America because he was lost?:mindblown:
The White Wolf name in the MCU is just an easter egg. That was Bucky Barns at the end of the movie.

As for Kilmonger's story, the MCU version is not the same as the comics version.

Did T'Challa only become Black Panther when T'Chaka died or was he holding it down for a while? I mean obviously he wasn't trying to challenge his dad but I wasn't sure because M'Baku could have challenged T'Chaka no?
T'challa has been black panther since before tony stark became iron man. There's a prelude comic out that explains the whole ordeal.

Corey Matthews

All Star
Daps

T’challa was BP but not king, the whole ceremony was to become king of wkda not bp and king. To answer your lassst questioon no because you can only challenge when it’s time for a new king.

DosCadenaz

Superstar
Daps
T’challa was BP but not king, the whole ceremony was to become king of wkda not bp and king. To answer your lassst questioon no because you can only challenge when it’s time for a new king.
Got it. Thank you. Movie really made me wanna read up on Black Panther.

Black Nate Grey

The God Emperor of Mankind
Daps
Killmonger' plan was stupid. If Thanos didn't exist (cuz even Wakanda couldn't do that alone, though they have the best chance) he should have been patient.

If he was really about it, I would have annexed some territory, slowly open up an expanded Wakanda to select black people worldwide. c00ns who possibly spy for another country like the states or Canada or a European country are executed.

If you have ever played a Civilization game then you'll know what I'm talking about. It's better to go for a cultural and scientific victory than conquest in this case. Once your tech is to the level that you are practically invincible then you can invade. Even then, I wouldn't go for conquest but instead remotely improve the stock of black people worldwide. If an unjust police shooting/brutality case occurs then there will be consequences, if outright discrimination occurs then consequences, racist comment to the media then consequences.

Bringing everyone to Wakanda is not a good idea, it will damage the culture that made it so successful in the first place. But allowing the diaspora to elevate their standard of living and education to greater heights is the better option.

Again, eventually, the fact you are so scientifically advanced and rich will allow you to become a world power or "rule" the world. In time.

Going around starting an unprepared war is stupid.

Last edited:

Hejdå

Inactive
Daps
Killmonger' plan was stupid. If Thanos didn't exist (cuz even Wakanda couldn't do that alone, though they have the best chance) he should have been patient.

If he was really about it, I would have annexed some territory, slowly open up an expanded Wakanda to select black people worldwide. c00ns who possibly spy for another country like the states or Canada or a European country are executed.

If you have ever played a Civilization game then you'll know what I'm talking about. It's better to go for a cultural and scientific victory than conquest in this case. Once your tech is to the level that you are practically invincible then you can invade. Even then, I wouldn't go for conquest but instead remotely improve the stock of black people worldwide. If an unjust police shooting/brutality case occurs then there will be consequences, if outright discrimination occurs then consequences, racist comment to the media then consequences.

Bringing everyone to Wakanda is not a good idea, it will damage the culture that made so successful in the first place. But allowing the diaspora to elevate their standard of living and education to greater heights is the better option.

Again, eventually, the fact you are so scientifically advanced and rich will allow you to become a world power or "rule" the world. In time.

TUdFSav.gif

NobodyReally

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Cornfields, cows, & an one stoplight town

Bringing everyone to Wakanda is not a good idea, it will damage the culture that made it so successful in the first place. But allowing the diaspora to elevate their standard of living and education to greater heights is the better option.

Yes! Strategy and training in organizing coups and destabilization does not translate into strategy for world domination, especially when the people you are liberating don't have the same training or passion for your cause.

IVS

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
In the sky
Killmonger did not start a Civil war. The previous ruling family did because they'd lost and couldn't accept that fact. They were mad a Halfbreed was in the throne. The Dora Milaje are supposed to be loyal to the throne and even they defected later.
In the end the real black panther was killmonger but some nobles conspire. They commuted treason and violated their own law.

Jhoon

Spontaneous Mishaps and Hijinks
Daps
Keep in mind, W'Kabi from the JUMP, even before Killmonger, even right before they even knew where Klaue was located was talking to T'Challa about liberation of people across the globe before T'Challa said that wasn't the Wakandan way.
Can we talk about him being a terrible soldier but a great Diddy bopper?