Official Black Panther Film Thread (SPOILERS)

wire28

Blade said what up
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
#ByrdGang #TheColi
I get that but why advance your tech and not your army? Imo it's very disadvantageous to not supply your warriors with abilities in case a war breaks out. It's one thing to give them advanced shield n whatnot but having super strength would also prolong their lifespan in battle.
encourage a coup by making your entire army as strong as you brehs :troll:

gotta keep some stuff for the royal bloodline only, fam :whoa:

Hejdå

Inactive
Daps
encourage a coup by making your entire army as strong as you brehs :troll:

gotta keep some stuff for the royal bloodline only, fam :whoa:
Won't be a bloodline when your army gets taken out lol there's a reason everyone else is fukking dying and turning into hulk/abominations trying to replicate that super strength serum. That's the ultimate standard power up for troops.

Amestafuu (Emeritus)

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
what traditions did he disregard?

all people talk about is the burning of the sacred flower, but no one mentions zuri interfering, no one mentions nakida stealing a herb and going to a outlaw tribe to offer it as a offering, no one mentions outside help a fisherman, m'baku and a herb helping black panther.

What I saw was a great man in killmonger who won and became rightful king it was his birthright, he also went through the ritual to become king and as KING he advised the herb to be burned as KING it was well within his right, just like c00n t'chaka sat idle as blacks were being emmitt till'd
Zuri had blood on his hands and guilt.

Nakida did the right thing given his actions. She saw his reckless nature and acted for the greater good. Same reason the Djora went against Killmonger. When a leader faces open insubordination like that it is because the people don't see a fit leader. They don't respect his authority... You ever have an unfit boss?

It's not his right even as King to disregard their traditions. You can't pick and choose which traditions to honour. You say he won the challenge fair but he was preventing the succession of Kings to follow.. He only cared about his agenda. Should he have been killed after burning the flower Wakanda would have been somewhat without defence in another capable leader. He didn't care about that.

King Tchaka did what they did traditionally which was live in isolation doesn't make him a c00n just misguided. Brehs really putting a heavy real world analysis on this doesn't make sense. Again there was no real world equivalent to Wakanda so the c00ning rhetoric is heavily overplayed. I understand the appeal of Killmonger as he represents for people through slavery and systematic racism in the real world but there's no real world equivalent to Wakanda. Shyt is absurd stanning calling it c00ning :dead:

Hejdå

Inactive
Daps
I have no idea why people are judging anyone in this movie. To me everyone had their reason for doing what they were doing and were correct to a degree. The only suspect dude in the movie was T'Chaka for leaving Erik in the streets and having to see his dad left there on the floor. That was retarded and comicbook T'Chaka would be ashamed of that sloppiness lol

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4
Zuri had blood on his hands and guilt.

A second ago you were talking about rituals and traditions, yet the all wise Zuri broke one of the most important traditions

Nakida did the right thing given his actions. She saw his reckless nature and acted for the greater good. Same reason the Djora went against Killmonger. When a leader faces open insubordination like that it is because the people don't see a fit leader. They don't respect his authority... You ever have an unfit boss?

Nakida is a spy, and no she stole the herb to give a outcast tribe because she was upset at the leadership. It's the same reason as soon as Killmonger won the challenge teh legal challenge she is there ushering out auntie , shuri on we have to go :scust: Dora went against killmonger only after w'kabi attacked and they committed treason

t's not his right even as King to disregard their traditions. You can't pick and choose which traditions to honour. You say he won the challenge fair but he was preventing the succession of Kings to follow.. He only cared about his agenda. Should he have been killed after burning the flower Wakanda would have been somewhat without defence in another capable leader. He didn't care about that.

So its ok for t'challa to disregard traditions and now show little kids a spaceship and go to the un and willing to open up border, and to bring back agent russ, bucky and captain america to wakanda. when w'kabi came to shuri lab y'all saw how fast t'challa went up because he knew if w'kabi knew of the outsider colonizer in the midst it would be on.

Nope he was not preventing the succession of kings to follow, T'chaka was still king before he died even though he was no longer hte black panther.

King Tchaka did what they did traditionally which was live in isolation doesn't make him a c00n just misguided. Brehs really putting a heavy real world analysis on this doesn't make sense. Again there was no real world equivalent to Wakanda so the c00ning rhetoric is heavily overplayed. I understand the appeal of Killmonger as he represents for people through slavery and systematic racism in the real world but there's no real world equivalent to Wakanda. Shyt is absurd stanning calling it c00ning

Nah he was a c00n not only did he live in isolation, he went to bed every night knowing a young black boy in oakland grew up ina single mother household because he killed his father.

Jhoon

Spontaneous Mishaps and Hijinks
Daps
They didn't show much of what the Army can do in BP. I think they probably only scratched the surface.
Why did they only have 5 ships? They watched aliens attack NYC and they still only have 5 lousy airplanes?

Is shuri their only worker?

Amestafuu (Emeritus)

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
A second ago you were talking about rituals and traditions, yet the all wise Zuri broke one of the most important traditions

Nakida is a spy, and no she stole the herb to give a outcast tribe because she was upset at the leadership. It's the same reason as soon as Killmonger won the challenge teh legal challenge she is there ushering out auntie , shuri on we have to go :scust: Dora went against killmonger only after w'kabi attacked and they committed treason

So its ok for t'challa to disregard traditions and now show little kids a spaceship and go to the un and willing to open up border, and to bring back agent russ, bucky and captain america to wakanda. when w'kabi came to shuri lab y'all saw how fast t'challa went up because he knew if w'kabi knew of the outsider colonizer in the midst it would be on.

Nope he was not preventing the succession of kings to follow, T'chaka was still king before he died even though he was no longer hte black panther.

Nah he was a c00n not only did he live in isolation, he went to bed every night knowing a young black boy in oakland grew up ina single mother household because he killed his father.
:manny:

Killmonger = typical african warlord dictator if Tchaka is a c00n. He wasn't a King and his people didn't respect him because he didn't respect their traditions so they undermined his authority. They gave him a fair shot :manny:

He wasn't a diplomat or a Leader. He coulda lived and served next to the real king but his pride was bigger than his purpose he couldn't accept loosing and lacked honour unlike M'Baku who could have easily did away with T'Challa for the throne while he was down.

Let's just gloss over the fact that Killmonger killed his own girl to get to what he wanted :heh: He ain't no leader. He a soldier.

Numpsay

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
PAT 2 HTown
Did I miss something or did Zuri age horribly? Film started in 1992 right, up to present day? Zuri looked like he aged double time in that time frame.

Lord Scion

Quality Games
Supporter
Daps
Did I miss something or did Zuri age horribly? Film started in 1992 right, up to present day? Zuri looked like he aged double time in that time frame.

I mean, 24 years is a long time. Even T'Chaka wasn't immune to aging.

OaklandCertified

Town Business
Daps
Reppin
Oakland
I was watching the after credit ending and they showed the White Wolf character. I looked into his background and now I'm smfh.

You mean to tell Me these Wakandans, accepted, adopted and Raised an outsider cac. But abandoned a child Killmonger in America because he was lost?:mindblown:

wire28

Blade said what up
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
#ByrdGang #TheColi
Let’s see how you age holding on to royal secrets :stopitslime: knowing if you slip up a vibraniam spear comin through ya window when you tuckin yourself in :stopitslime:

gluvnast

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Why did they only have 5 ships? They watched aliens attack NYC and they still only have 5 lousy airplanes?

Is shuri their only worker?

SOME PEOPLE DO NOT LISTEN AT ALL..... When Killmonger asked W'Kabi if all the War Dogs were in position. W'Baki stated that not all the War Dogs agree with the mission, and then mentioned the 5 cities that the rest of the War Dogs were positioned and ready. That's is why it was only 5 SHIPS. Killmonger even said the rest of the War Dogs would eventually come around. And the ships were there to ATTACK those cities, there was only supposed to send the equipment and supplies to the War Dogs so the War Dogs can distribute them to the people so they can fight to overthrow the governments.

Please pay attention sometimes.

Jhoon

Spontaneous Mishaps and Hijinks
Daps
SOME PEOPLE DO NOT LISTEN AT ALL..... When Killmonger asked W'Kabi if all the War Dogs were in position. W'Baki stated that not all the War Dogs agree with the mission, and then mentioned the 5 cities that the rest of the War Dogs were positioned and ready. That's is why it was only 5 SHIPS. Killmonger even said the rest of the War Dogs would eventually come around. And the ships were there to ATTACK those cities, there was only supposed to send the equipment and supplies to the War Dogs so the War Dogs can distribute them to the people so they can fight to overthrow the governments.

Please pay attention sometimes.
I think they have 5 planes because they only had 5 planes. It’s the same 5 planes they showed when the first arrived to Wakanda.