Official Black Panther Film Thread (SPOILERS)

JerseyBoy23

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Essex County, NJ
Was just thinking. If this took place a week after Civil War and T'Challa revealed Wakanda's true power right after, the world should be full of vibranium by the time Thanos shows up, right? Theoretically of course.

King Jove

King Of †he Gawds
Daps
Reppin
[redacted]
Outside of Killmongers final line, that ether he gave to that white woman in the museum was probably the hardest line in the movie.

“How do you think your ancestors got these? You think they paid a full price for it? Or did they take them like they took everything else?”

A breh was in the movie theater looking at all the white people like :sas1:

dangerranger

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
word.
i aint bout the bullshyt right now.
call me whatever!
:marvelbill:
#MARVELSet

giphy.gif

What movie is this gif from?

MostReal

Bandage Hand Steph
Daps
Very good breakdown on the symbology within the film from an historical sense. He may have been off on a few things here and there but for the most part he was on point

Edit my bad lol

Lord_Chief_Rocka

Superstar
Daps
Outside of Killmongers final line, that ether he gave to that white woman in the museum was probably the hardest line in the movie.

“How do you think your ancestors got these? You think they paid a full price for it? Or did they take them like they took everything else?”

Blavity Blacks call that toxic masculinity though:russ:

JerseyBoy23

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Essex County, NJ
You know Double Toasted brought up a really good ass point, we all know how being thrown over a cliff is like the easiest way to bring a "dead" character back to life......

shyt T'Challa even did the shyt in the movie....

So that opening is always there...even with the being stabbed part....we got a african group who got legit superpower herbs and shyt growing, gotta be a healing seed that can cure fatal wounds growing there somewhere.

I just watched that and was thinking the same. If the water / snow saved T'Challa earlier without the herb, then it should be able to save Erik with the herb.

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4
We need a killmonger lines appreciation thread

Dude was dropping so much heat

Forgot how it went but he said something so where were yall when we getting murdered in the streets

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4
There's to many comfortable negros to ever have a revolution.

F cacs man one day we gonna rise up breh, I'm ready when it pops up

When a leader like killmonger comes along
:Strahldup:
I got my 9-5 and I'm getting some puzzy, that Nika crazy we would get ran

You either run shyt, or get ran. That’s how this planet has worked and will continue to work.

Right now, we getting ran. There’s no compromising with cacs, the only thing that makes absolute power back down is equal force.

Not holding hands, burning sage, and begging.

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4
There's to many comfortable negros to ever have a revolution.

F cacs man one day we gonna rise up breh, I'm ready when it pops up

When a leader like killmonger comes along
:Strahldup:
I got my 9-5 and I'm getting some puzzy, that Nika crazy we would get ran

You either run shyt, or get ran. That’s how this planet has worked and will continue to work.

Right now, we getting ran. There’s no compromising with cacs, the only thing that makes absolute power back down is equal force.

Not holding hands, burning sage, and begging.