Official Black Panther Film Thread (SPOILERS)

BXKingPin82

The Chairman of the Board will be... The Kingpin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Bronx NY
i hope your rep can survive this...

Marvel Gang does NOT endorse OPs message :RocketMarvel:
word.
i aint bout the bullshyt right now.
call me whatever!
:marvelbill:
#MARVELSet

giphy.gif

Ethnic Vagina Finder

The Great Paper Chaser
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
North Jersey but I miss Cali :sadcam:
This is just your shtick huh. shyt on popular things that black people like or feature black people. You also keep making threads shytting on The Wire.

:martin: Really? Now y'all nikkas making up shyt.

I've been one of the main ones promoting and praising this movie. I'm going to be seeing it for a 3rd time tonight. And I started the official marvel thread.

Y'all nikkas too sensitive. The funny thing about the internet is when people to agree with an option, they resort to the fukk shyt. That's why it's called opinions.

For example, people keep saying they hate origin movies. I like origin movies but you don't see me negging people who don't agree with me.:patrice:

Ethnic Vagina Finder

The Great Paper Chaser
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
North Jersey but I miss Cali :sadcam:
The gist - OP hates plotholes, reaally wants an origin story...even though audiences have hated them so far...doesn't like that Killmonger dies.

Nobody likes plot holes.
Iron Man, Batman Begins...those were origin films.

And yeah, Killmonger should've lived. But I understand why he had to go.

Fatboi1

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
brehs the more i think about it.. how the fukk did coogler get this shyt past disney execs :dwillhuh:

Killmonger was on some white genocide shyt, there was no sublety about it either this nikka was FULL ON KILL ALL CACS
full
:damn:

fukking amazing movie :mjlol:
I wasn't ready for Killmonger. When this nikka said "It's time us Black People show them who we really are!" "We gon start the world over and WE gonna be on top!"

I know there were cacs watching that like
618.gif

hex

Super Moderator
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
We got a discussion thread with spoilers already.

Fred.

TV

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
There are a lot of layers to this movie. One of the questions I keep thinking about is, was it necessary for King T'Chaka to kill his brother?

gldnone913

Integrity and Consistency
Daps
Reppin
VA
There are a lot of layers to this movie. One of the questions I keep thinking about is, was it necessary for King T'Chaka to kill his brother?

I took my son yesterday....he asked the same thing. He even questioned T'Challa - "Why didn't he save Killmonger like he saved the white man?" I told him bc Killmonger wanted to die free, but he made that correlation between saving the white man and letting the black man die.

mastermind

Rest In Power Kobe
Daps
I don’t wanna get too deep into this shyt because it’s a fictional movie, but how do you think the African race is going to rise up to overthrow cacs?

Through hashtags, gay lives matter, and identity politics?

We’re under cacs through the result of a battles that our ancestors lost.

The only way to get up from under them will be through a war. That’s a hard truth that a lot my fellow AA’s don’t want to admit.

There can be and never will be a bloodless revolution. It’s gonna take some dying, and it’s gonna take some killing.
The problem wasn’t going to war and taken arms to end oppression.

Killmonger wanted to be the oppressor. Everything about him was tied to imperialism. Bane was about taking from the rich and empowering the oppressed too.

He wanted the world to be under the Wakandan flag. That’s some Great Britain colonizer shyt.

gluvnast

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I wasn't ready for Killmonger. When this nikka said "It's time us Black People show them who we really are!" "We gon start the world over and WE gonna be on top!"

I know there were cacs watching that like
618.gif

The reason why this got passed Disney execs because Coogler had to make a guarantee that the CIA shoot down those planes so White Supremacy would still reign. :scust:

Y2Dre

Melanated God
Supporter
Daps
The problem wasn’t going to war and taken arms to end oppression.

Killmonger wanted to be the oppressor. Everything about him was tied to imperialism. Bane was about taking from the rich and empowering the oppressed too.

He wanted the world to be under the Wakandan flag. That’s some Great Britain colonizer shyt.

You either run shyt, or get ran. That’s how this planet has worked and will continue to work.

Right now, we getting ran. There’s no compromising with cacs, the only thing that makes absolute power back down is equal force.

Not holding hands, burning sage, and begging.

mastermind

Rest In Power Kobe
Daps
You either run shyt, or get ran. That’s how this planet has worked and will continue to work.

Right now, we getting ran. There’s no compromising with these people, the only thing that makes absolute power back down is equal force.

Not holding hands, burning sage, and begging.
Are you intentionally misunderstanding my point, breh? :huh:

He wasnt about freeing people. He was about making Wakanda the only empire in the world. That means sovereign countries in Africa were going to get rolled too.

I agree wholeheartedly that the only way to actually liberate people is through violence. That is what world history has told showed us. Killmonger IS NOT a liberator. He wanted to be on top, the same way white people want to be on top. That is not liberation.