Official Black Panther Film Thread (SPOILERS)

havoc

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Live your own life

I am N’jadaka, son of prince N’jobu. I found my daddy with panther claws in his chest. You ain't the son of a king, you the son of a murderer!

It makes him a hypocrite at the same time.

All your life you think it's selfish that Wakanda has all the resources to start a world war that could possibly turn the tides of racial supremacy and decide to spread it out to everyone but the one thing you don't want is another black man to have one of the rarest powers of all, just yourself.

:wow:

Roman Brady

Nobody Lives Forever
Daps
I must be the only one who think Okoye sexier that Lupita
I think Lupita looks better, but it's clear that the people at TWD make Michonne look dirty on purpose. She looks very pretty whenever she's away from them.
prefer "move or be moved" over the both of them. Lupita is just not sexy at all and she and chadwick had a sibling like chemistry at best :ld:

Breh13

Smh.
Supporter
Daps
myTphhc.jpg

:demonic::heh:

Supercoolmayo

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Master Roshi's Island
Couple things I would've liked to have seen.

- T'chaka getting buried. Would've have been a great to see the ceremony and had a glimpse of the entire Wakanda nation celebrating his life and pretty much as an entirety. Also, they could've shown Killmonger watching the news in London about the blast that killed T'chaka and giving off a wry smile to foreshadow his move to strike at Wakanda during this transition of power.

- Maybe a flashback or some direct scene showing the impact of W'Kabi losing his parents to the Klaue's explosion at the border. I didn't like the fact that he turned heel that easily, since him and BP were childhood friends. I'd thought there friendship was stronger than that.

- Killmonger's mom or atleast a reference to her. Basically more of KM backstory. Especially the impact of losing his dad through his formative years. Maybe even show him at his most lethal, taking lives and then scarring himself right after.

About W'Kabi, he hated Klaw more than everyone else. T'challa didn't get the job done and also he let the Americans capture him. Along with letting Ross into Wakanda, maybe he was starting to disagree with T'challa's choices. Erik killing Klaw and bringing his corpse to Wakanda most likely swayed him into Erik's favor

Considering Erik's "everybody dies" upbringing . His mom died due to the violence he grew up in

Daps
Reppin
NULL
I wouldn't had a problem with Killmonger if he tried to go about it like his Father did. :yeshrug:

He was on some power hungry shyt. While his Father just wanted to empower black people globally.

Killmonger was a double agent

The CIA agent said we trained him to do that, after he burned the garden, he burned it because thats how he was trained to seize power of a nation state during a transition of power

He was working for the white man still and didn't even know it

Supercoolmayo

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Master Roshi's Island
Y’all mad T’Challa had this help, but Killmonger should’ve just finished the damn job rather than tossing him off a cliff after Zuri was killed. He’s in our age group, he played Tekken 2... he knew how this would end:francis:. His arrogance cost him:yeshrug:

:dead: I thought the same shyt with tekken

Khalil's_Black_Excellence

The King of Fighters
Daps
Reppin
Phoenix, AZ
You called her a dyke tho. She is as legit of a woman as you can get. Nothing she did showed disrespect to W'bala

You mean W'Kabi, but yeah, I agree. She was hardly a dyke or in the wrong with her decisions. The great thing is, pretty much every character had understandable viewpoints and most weren't necessarily right or wrong outright. Most showed a bit of selfishness in some capacity, but they pretty much all were understandable. Klaw was pretty much the only character to be vile and selfish just solely for the joy of being selfish.

Roman Brady

Nobody Lives Forever
Daps
Killmonger was a double agent

The CIA agent said we trained him to do that, after he burned the garden, he burned it because thats how he was trained to seize power of a nation state during a transition of power

He was working for the white man still and didn't even know it
Or he just wanted to burn the herbs because in his head there wasnt going to be another king after him

FLATOP

Superstar
Daps
They couldnt let M'Baku hold on of those herbs?

After everything he did,,,