Official Black Panther Film Thread (SPOILERS)

Busby

Real name no gimmicks..
Daps
Reppin
San Jose, Cali
I think it’s safe to say that Kilmonger will comeback in some capacity by the time Avengers 4 comes out. Maybe through Doctor Stranger or Captain Marvel is gonna being him back to life. :patrice:

Hejdå

Inactive
Daps
I think it’s safe to say that Kilmonger will comeback in some capacity by the time Avengers 4 comes out. Maybe through Doctor Stranger or Captain Marvel is gonna being him back to life. :patrice:
Miss Marvel can't do that as far as I know and if Doctor Strange does it then it wouldn't be intentional, it would be through some time fukkery to save the earth again.

But the matter of saving him wasn't an issue for him as it was still possible for T'Challa to save his life, he just didn't wanna be saved and get locked up.

Busby

Real name no gimmicks..
Daps
Reppin
San Jose, Cali
Miss Marvel can't do that as far as I know and if Doctor Strange does it then it wouldn't be intentional, it would be through some time fukkery to save the earth again.

But the matter of saving him wasn't an issue for him as it was still possible for T'Challa to save his life, he just didn't wanna be saved and get locked up.

Well yeah :yeshrug: but i wouldn’t be surprised if the studio brings him back in same way shape or form. Especially since he is going to have a cult following with the fans the same way Loki had.

They will figure it out...:ehh:

doublex

Pro
Daps
Well yeah :yeshrug: but i wouldn’t be surprised if the studio brings him back in same way shape or form. Especially since he is going to have a cult following with the fans the same way Loki had.

They will figure it out...:ehh:

They could definitely bring him back if they wanted to. They've brought Loki back from the dead twice now.

But will they? I don't think so. He's a great character but so are Achebe, Kraven, Malice, etc. I think Coogler will choose to move forward and explore new antagonists rather than revisit Killmonger in the sequel.

Daps
Reppin
Ft. Stewart, Ga
6. Yeah W'Kabi is def losing his security role. I can see Bucky stepping into the role, since the kids in the end called him "White Wolf" and that is an established role in the comic books.

Sidenote: I would love to see more of the tech and animal combinations. The Rhinos were cool but

robert-chew-mecha-elephant-painting-medium.jpg

MECHA+RHINO+DONE.jpg

a6b7faf351cc73e5f7b10044b2ed5288.jpg

robert-chew-vulture-bot.jpg

robert-chew-is-an-artist-with-a-big-imagination-1.jpg

chew3.jpg

e52b92ad810490c6924cab518fb562bb.jpg

There’s ZERO chance of that happening. Bucky isn’t a Wakandan and even though Wakanda is interested in sharing and helping the outside world they would NEVER allow an outsider the chance of dojg something as important as guarding Wakandan’s borders. That White Wolf Thing was just a clever waster egg for fans who have read the comics. Nothing more

Daps
My sentiments would've reflected more to W'Kabi. I wouldn't be against T'Challa but I wouldn't be opposed to helping my African American brothers fight the gov't oppression especially if my girlfriend is a dyke that's using me as her beard.

Daps
Just saying, I wouldn't be opposed to burning this country down and killing every single white oppressor if I had the power of Wakanda. 400 years and we're back to 70 years ago with ppl thinking like trump. I'd have Dora Milaj guards humiliate the fukk outta him and pour gasoline on his toupee...if this was fiction of course. In real life, I'm civil.

But at the same time, I wouldn't want to be thinking like them so I dunno...
:patrice:

Last edited:

#1 pick

The Smart Negroes
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Lamb of God
Just saying, I wouldn't be opposed to burning this country down and killing every single white oppressor if I had the power of Wakanda. 400 years and we're back to 70 years ago with ppl thinking like trump. I'd have Dora Milaj guards humiliate the fukk outta him and pour gasoline on his toupee...if this was fiction of course. In real life, I'm civil.

But at the same time, I wouldn't want to be thinking like them so I dunno...
:patrice:
You called her a dyke tho. She is as legit of a woman as you can get. Nothing she did showed disrespect to W'bala