Official Black Panther Film Thread (SPOILERS)

Neuromancer

Son of the Robot
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
A Villa Straylight.
Yes that too.

But I thought KM was making clear he wanted revenge for colonialism and slavery.

Helping the continent and the diaspora would have been a byproduct of his takeover is the way I saw it.
Ah I saw it different. Like helping black folks all over and taking over the world would fix things and karmically balance the scales.

Ethnic Vagina Finder

The Great Paper Chaser
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
North Jersey but I miss Cali :sadcam:
For people saying Killmongers "reign on the top was short like lepprecons", it was to be expected in this movie.

Maybe the save Killmonger for the sequel and maybe they make Klaw the main villian. But that would have defeated the purpose of the theme which was...

T'chaka and former kings were willing go to extremes to keep wakanda isolated including lying, killing and abandoning thier own blood.

Some Wakandans were fed up of hiding and Killmonger was a byproduct of the leadership's lies and neglect. Killmonger wasn't just out for revenge because his uncle killed his father. He was more angry at wakanda letting black people around the world be oppressed.

They were around during slavery and instead of driving colonialism and the slave trade out of Africa, they sat back and did nothing which is more egregious. That's something Killmongers dad resented.

Also, T'chala didn't have to fight Killmonger for the crown. I think part of him did it out of Guilt. I think he felt that everything he looked up to in his father was tainted and in turn his legacy was tainted as well. Mentally he wasn't prepared and thus he lost before the first blow was struck.

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
If Killmonger tried to take over the world using force he would have had Stark, Strange and all of the remaining avengers in Wakanda trying to stop him. I dont care how advanced they were, if Vision wanted to shut that down he could pretty easily. That would not have ended well for anyone involved. T'Challa did it the right way...

:childplease: negro.... stark tech aint fukking with the wakandan shyt, wakanda is next level.....:mjlol:

Strange would be a problem but let's be honest wakandans got something for his ass too...:smugdraper: Pulling energy from alternate dimensions to make whips and shields we got something to stop all that...:mjlol::ufdup:

Last edited: