Official Black Panther Film Thread (SPOILERS)

MostReal

Bandage Hand Steph
Daps
This movie was written where action was an afterthought..

The bones of this movie was the black plight...Very ambitious in execution. Relevant themes for nikkax all the way...dope movie

Agreed just talked that over with a breh. Film could've been a drama. The action just served as ways to move the plot. Loved that

MostReal

Bandage Hand Steph
Daps
When he said "You savages don't deserve it" he said what cacs think, it's no different than when cops pull over black men in nice cars.

Glad somebody else caught that line, how you gonna tell people they don't deserve their home? :stopitslime:

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
We just got back and I'm editing the podcast for our review... :salute:

It was a very powerful message like film... :mjcry: Killmonger... man he wasn't just a villain he was a force of nature... I understood him and his convictions perfectly...

The imagery was amazing and when the ship finally came into wakanda in the beginning and you saw the scope and size of the city it was breathtaking... Asgard was beautiful but Wakanda was next level shyt... :wow:

Everyone played a great role and excellent parts... Angela Basset put it down... everyone put it down there was no damned weak links AT ALL...

I'm just a little mad the story went by so fast... and we didn't get enough of killmonger he needed more screen time... the movie went by so fast you never got enough of people worthy of being on screen...

Lord_Chief_Rocka

Superstar
Daps
That and how do we help if we have the means too. Idk if it was about revenge, just fixing the world.
Yes that too.

But I thought KM was making clear he wanted revenge for colonialism and slavery.

Helping the continent and the diaspora would have been a byproduct of his takeover is the way I saw it.