Official Black Panther Film Thread (SPOILERS)

Ethnic Vagina Finder

The Great Paper Chaser
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
North Jersey but I miss Cali :sadcam:
Yo, when the lil boy at the end walked up to T'Challa and said "Yo, that's yours?"

"Who are you?"

:mjcry:

I think that could've been a passing of the torch moment. The last thing Tony Stark said at the end of Iron Man was "I am Iron Man" and that scene was set up perfectly for him to say "I am Black Panther" but they cut it short. It felt like the same thing only BP moved differently than Stark. Scene was still potentially symbolic.

Rell84shots

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Dallas, TX
What difference did it make? He wasn't that important.
They made sure to show his importance in his short time, he saved Nakia and stopped the ships carrying the weapons.
He's linked to Panther due to the Priest run
dA3TBWf_zpsgxhnwmms.png
They don't have to follow the comics.

I AM WARHOL

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
ATL
This movie was written where action was an afterthought..

The bones of this movie was the black plight...Very ambitious in execution. Relevant themes for nikkax all the way...dope movie
Big Facts. Movie was very deep. I know some people won't get it. The scene with killmonger and his dad almost made me shed a tear

doublex

Pro
Daps
Anyone posted these demo numbers yet?

We hear from PostTrak that African American moviegoers at 40% are driving Black Panther‘s ticket sales.

Black Panther in CinemaScore audience exits shows a 50/50 male-female audience with 25+ repping 66% of the crowd. Close to 70% came because it’s Black Panther, while 15% bought tickets because of Coogler and 28% because they are Michael B. Jordan and Chadwick Boseman fans.

‘Black Panther’ Poised To Slash ‘Avengers: Age Of Ultron’ 4-Day Haul With $213M

EBK String

Better Ring String
Supporter
Daps
i as going off all the info that was put out there about who would be in the film...when they started leaking the cast.....i swear his name mentioned...it might just be a flash back scene, or i could just be wrong, i dont know....will find out in a couple months...

you gotta hold this neg playboi

:birdman:

cartierhoe

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
South Florida
I like how Klaue low key tried that "you're not like them" shyt on Erik and he deaded that shyt immediately.

Also Klaue was clearly racist but subtle enough to where the typical white person probably won't notice. Called Erik "boy" the Wakandans "savages" etc.
Yep, noticed that too dude stayed calling them savages and saying how you can't trust them and shyt:scust:

JerseyBoy23

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Essex County, NJ
I think that could've been a passing of the torch moment. The last thing Tony Stark said at the end of Iron Man was "I am Iron Man" and that scene was set up perfectly for him to say "I am Black Panther" but they cut it short. It felt like the same thing only BP moved differently than Stark. Scene was still potentially symbolic.

Yeah the UN scene credits scene made it more apparent. I swear it felt like the final scene in Iron Man when the guy asked him “what can Wakanda do for the world.”