Official Black Panther Film Thread (SPOILERS)

R=G

Street Terrorist
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Westcoast
Thor is off world and even then hes been so nerfed in the marvel films it's insulting. Dude got captured by them weakass aliens.

Wanda and Doctor Strange would be a problem. Wanda could set back time or erase Wakanda from existence:lupe:. However, her powers haven't been shown completely yet either
That' the thing..don' matter how powerful or smart you are..magic Can override it all sometimes. Unless you're Onslaught or something:laugh:

Daps
What makes yall think cacs won't get ahold of vibranium as well...

Ppl forget the Wakandans had 1000 years of discipline and vision. Vibranium was respected but common. Hand weapons to just anyone without that dedication and its a matter of time before its in enemy hands. I could see some black folk selling theirs for “money” when they hold the power to have whatever they desired.

Wild self

The Black Man will prosper!
Supporter
Daps
I see what you’re saying but I think part of the reason they were in the Apt is because his dad didn’t get a proper burial.

More like reflected his mindstate. He never strived for peace of mind. T'Challa gained peace of mind when he spoke to his father again and was never sad that he was gone, because he indeed gave him the inspiration that he is worthy of being a king. Killmonger spoke to his father, and woke up even more pissed off.

Last edited:

Hejdå

Inactive
Daps
Just got back from seeing it.

2 words for it right now.

"Hey Aunty" :youngsabo:

:dead:
I love how Killmonger threw Klaue's ass in the bushes with the quickness and the film quickly changed it's focus and you can tell what the real conflict of the movie was gonna be about.

fukk I need to see this again today :wow:

Son, when he started throwing facts at the museum broad I knew Klaw didn't have long. Like there's no way you have that mentality and then work with fukking Klaw of all people. That man was targetted day one. Sad he killed his girl tho :francis:

Urbanmiracle

Brooklyn the planet...
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn son
A quick review:

The movie was great. It has great action, the actors did a phenomenal job. The writing superb. The cinematography awesome.

Killmonger will appeal to the anger of black folks who want to strike back at white supremacy but all in all, he was a killer. He destroyed nations and that exactly what he was doing to Wakanda. He got rid of the king and began to break up the structure. He killed any and everyone to get towards his goal. He not someone to aspire to. His points are valid but his methods should not be copied...

EBK String

Better Ring String
Supporter
Daps
A quick review:

The movie was great. It has great action, the actors did a phenomenal job. The writing superb. The cinematography awesome.

Killmonger will appeal to the anger of black folks who want to strike back at white supremacy but all in all, he was a killer. He destroyed nations and that exactly what he was doing to Wakanda. He got rid of the king and began to break up the structure. He killed any and everyone to get towards his goal. He not someone to aspire to. His points are valid but his methods should not be copied...

How do you think white ppl took control and maintain control?