Official Black Panther Film Thread (SPOILERS)

Khalil's_Black_Excellence

The King of Fighters
Daps
Reppin
Phoenix, AZ
Because look at how Killmonger treated women
and look how Tchalla treated women

Ah oh ok, bet. Yeah, I thought that represented what some of us in the states, due to the conditioning of our oppressors, has played a serious part, if not outright created that disrespect towards our women and if that wasn't a part of our element, then we'd unequivocally treat them like queens, thru and thru.

Makavalli

Sinister is a system
Daps
Reppin
NULL
how?
he could have been saved with Wakanda's technology but more than likely would then be locked up in a cell, instead he would die and his only wish is to be buried in the ocean where slaves would literally jump out of ships to their death chains and all than live a life of bondage.

That line was excellent

I agree the line was excellent but killmonger is a prince and shares the same royal bloodline as T’challa even tho he grew up as an outsider. That was the only thing i thought was exaggerated about a great villain.

Now im not up on BP comics but dont they resurrect him in the comics like twice?

Khalil's_Black_Excellence

The King of Fighters
Daps
Reppin
Phoenix, AZ
I'm not the one you're mad at :umad:

Check yourself breh...you might have to change your username at the rate you're going :sas2:

I ain't mad at anyone. You just being an jackass right now and trying to be on some slick shyt. Say it outright or don't say it at all.

I've been clear with what I've been saying from jump, that while Killmonger is a great villain, he is just that. A villain. I understand and have even felt in some ways to what his viewpoints are, like I'm sure any black person has. But I sure as hell ain't considering him a hero when he's obviously short-sighted and moreso showing signs of selfishness and pain, rather than heroism as the reasons behind his mission. And is methods certainly weren't heroic either, which I pointed out already. He's essentially an MCU villain that folks have been clamoring for, which is great. Doesn't make him a hero tho.

Khross

Pro
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I ain't mad at anyone. You just being an jackass right now and trying to be on some slick shyt. Say it outright or don't say it at all.

I've been clear with what I've been saying from jump, that while Killmonger is a great villain, he is just that. A villain. I understand and have even felt in some ways to what his viewpoints are, like I'm sure any black person has. But I sure as hell ain't considering him a hero when he's obviously short-sighted and moreso showing signs of selfishness and pain, rather than heroism as the reasons behind his mission. And is methods certainly weren't heroic either, which I pointed out already. He's essentially an MCU villain that folks have been clamoring for, which is great. Doesn't make him a hero tho.

he sayin u soundin mighty cacish bruh...enjoy the rest of your night

Daps
Reppin
the belly of the empire
Got some suspect c00ns in here reading into this too much

The movie was accurate in some perceptions

I suspect killmonger (militant AA) will be in the public lexicon like the sunken place

It took multiple illegal help and a coup to stop him

So much for wakadan traditions they kept bringing up

T'challa simply got wrecked and legit lost the throne challenge

So he started a civil war over the throne he lost to stop killmonger's worldwide race war

Not saying killmonger's motive was good though

Daps
Reppin
NULL
You were highly anticipating the movie too. Must suck to be you right now in your own disappointment and missed interpretation of the movie. You one of the lost tribe, for real. It's no wonder you're (rightfully) in the Hall of Shame.

Movie was hyped up, I was expecting something great, what I got was a mediocre film

You in love with the hype

I grew up on movies with all black cast it ain't new to me

yall nikkaz watch the boondocks to figure out what a ****** moment is

I know that is because I've had nikka moments lol I don't need a cartoon to explain it to me, I'm not audience for that

way nikkaz was hyping this shyt up, I was expecting greatness, its not a bad movie, just mediocre

shyt brother future and a strong message, doesn't mean the movie was good