Official Black Panther Film Thread (SPOILERS)

LurkMoar

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Both Tchalla and Killmonger had flawed but understandable views. We see kill's flaw in that scene where the Get Out Breh looks around the battlefield and sees his people fighting each other and realizes this ain't the way and surrenders. I understand how you wanna use the tools available to take the fight to them, but you trampling over your own in the process ain't the way. Like T'challa says you become the exact thing you hate.

Yea Killmonger just wanted to repeat what cacs have done, bring pain and death to the whole planet for revenge :francis:

i understand the feeling... but essentially copying what cacs have done aint the wave :francis:

CarltonJunior

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Duval County
T'Challa isn' no soft Prince. His training is elite on the world level...he has beat Spider Man and punked Cap...punked the FF with ease. Lol.

Just looking at the MCU and where he stands there, Bucky was runnin away from T'Challa in Civil War pretty much the entire movie, and pretty much never took a L until this movie, they toned him down a bit for this movie. Even though his opponents were top of the line, there was never a moment of this film where T'Challa just went in.

Like at the end of the movie he should've been making quick work of those dudes that was rollin wit ol boy from Get Out.

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4
Yet cacs control the wealth and the power seems that it worked

Yea Killmonger just wanted to repeat what cacs have done, bring pain and death to the whole planet for revenge :francis:

i understand the feeling... but essentially copying what cacs have done aint the wave :francis:

IVS

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
In the sky
Just saw it I couldn't believe what I watched. King Killmonger had the keys and these Wakandan fakkits teamed up with a cac and got in the way.:ohhh:
Any kids come up to my door on halloween as Black Panther ain't getting shyt. :birdman:
Its crazy. And called him a half breed. The got on they white man shyt and change the rules after they lost the game

Rell84shots

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Dallas, TX
Whoa..gertung kind of wild here..he had prep time. Knew about T Challa, knew that killing Klaw was the ketlypoint to getting the ear of a general...it was written for him to be formidable..just like Bane was for Batman in the triology.
I don't like the Batman comparison because Batman is so killable, he had to fake his death because he couldn't live life with his enemies knowing he's Bruce Wayne.:russ:

Zero

Wig-Twisting Season
Daps

Crackers aint worried about no "wave" or no "right way"....but aiight

LurkMoar

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Yet cacs control the wealth and the power seems that it worked

cant deny that
ac96025063beaaac3005ac2c18d00eb2.gif

Mortal1

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
The Bay Area
After seeing the film twice I can say it’s the best marvel film to date. The story drove the narrative first and the characters who were of importance had some type of goal they were trying to achieve (T’Challa, Killmonger, etc). I was worrried about MBJ playing a villain but damn he’s fukking great in this as soon as he enters the screen he kills a cac bytch and he’s full throttle until his death. This is a villain with a clear cut motivation and is willing to do whatever to achieve his goal by any means necessary.

:wow:

The Nakia, Okoye, Shuri and Dora Milaje were black excellence personified.

:blessed:

Forest Whitaker Angela Basset and Andy Serkis were all great and had their moments to shine when on screen

:jawalrus:
My favorite scene of the film is the T’Challa V M’Baku fight. First off it’s the best choreographed fight of the film. Perfect use of tension as the fight is fought in a closer radius as each combatant takes a hit. It perfectly encapsulates T’Challa as he is shown to be a willing killer but he still gives a chance to offer mercy.
:bpbless:

So glad a Black Bay Area native was able to direct this loved how he started the film in Oakland the birth place of the real Black Panthers as the catalyst to start the film.

:Ninerscry:
My only real complaint is the consistency of the CGI at times is lacking.

Marvel needs to go ahead and green light the fukking sequel
:ufdup:

Last edited:

Tenchi Ryu

Ashtray B!tch
Daps
Reppin
Chicago - SouthSide - Wild 100s
Anyone else :patrice:when tchhalla was just blowing up the ships? They were just following orders. I thought he would shoot em down and save them from the wreckage. I was wrong:skip:
Nah it was in his character imo.

We saw from the beginning to the end that Wakandan people got one rule, you protect wakanda at any cost. Its the reason T'chaka killed his own lil bro, the reason the elite guard chick was willing to kill Get out Breh, her own lover. They put their home above all, even family. So T'challa like if some mufukkas gotta get popped to keep them from exposing Wakanda, so be it.

Rell84shots

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Dallas, TX
After seeing the film twice I can say it’s the best marvel film to date. The story drove the narrative first and the characters who were of importance had some type of goal they were trying to achieve (T’Challa, Killmonger, etc).I was worrried about MBJ playing a villain but damn he’s fukking great in this as soon as he enters the screen he kills a cac bytch and he’s full throttle until his death. This is a villain with a clear cut motivation and is willing to do whatever to achieve his goal by any means necessary.

:wow:

The Nakia, Okoye, Shuri and Dora Milaje were black excellence personified.

:blessed:

Forest Whitaker Angela Basset and Andy Serkis were all had moments to shine when on screen

:jawalrus:
My favorite scene of the film is the T’Challa V M’Baku fight. First off it’s the best choreographed fight of the film. Perfect use of tension as the fight is fought in closers radius as each combatant takes a hit. It perfectly encapsulates T’Challa as he is shown to be a willing killer but still gives a chance to offer mercy.
:bpbless:

So glad a Black Bay Area native was able to direct this loved how he started the film in Oakland the birth place of the real Black Panther as the catalyst to start the film.
:Ninerscry:

My only real complaint is the consistency of the CGI at times is lacking.

Marvel needs to go ahead and green light the fukking sequel
:ufdup:
I think a sequel was already planned. Chadwick only has 2 films left on his current deal, and that's Infinity War and most likely a BP sequel.