Official Black Panther Film Thread (SPOILERS)

OnFleekTing

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
DMV
Is it wrong that I related to Killmonger more than Black Panther
I don't know what it is maybe its MBJ and his charisma but it didn't seem like he was that bad of a guy. He just wanted black people to rule the world and not be in bondage anymore

Khalil's_Black_Excellence

The King of Fighters
Daps
Reppin
Phoenix, AZ
I don't know what it is maybe its MBJ and his charisma but it didn't seem like he was that bad of a guy. He just wanted black people to rule the world and not be in bondage anymore

"He don't seem like such a bad guy":yeshrug:

*kills his own girlfriend just cuz she was a hostage*
*chokes an older black woman just cuz she hesitates and asks a question*
*threatens to kill people's kids*
*starts a civil war on the first day on the job*
Oh yeah, he's the hero that we need, but don't deserve.:ohhh:

All else he needs to do is grab a woman by the p*ssy and all will be right in the world.:mjgrin:

:mjlol:

JerseyBoy23

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Essex County, NJ
I think a sequel was already planned. Chadwick only has 2 films left on his current deal, and that's Infinity War and most likely a BP sequel.

They'll re-up with him. I have a feeling BP, Spidey, and Ms. Marvel are going to be the focal points of Avengers 5, maybe even 4 if people are murked in Infinity War.

Last edited:

the bossman

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Norfeast D.C.
Even though his opponents were top of the line, there was never a moment of this film where T'Challa just went in.
You can see he really wanted to rip off Claws head when he finally caught him in Korea. Luckily his team was there to remind him to check himself. Cats were watching

T’Challa as he is shown to be a willing killer but he still gives a chance to offer mercy.
:bpbless:
This is why I believe he held back a little in his first fight with killmonger

GunRanger

Veteran
Daps
Dudes watched Killmonger slit that Dora Majale chick throat and was like

“He my hero!!”

:usure::dead:
He killed more black people than white in the movie:mjlol:

Yea Killmonger just wanted to repeat what cacs have done, bring pain and death to the whole planet for revenge :francis:

i understand the feeling... but essentially copying what cacs have done aint the wave :francis:
Not only that but tchalla already dealt with the impulse for revenge with zemo. He didnt want to be consumed by it, like killmonger was. Killmonger didnt think anything through. Iron man and vision would have been killing black people in droves.

Zero

Wig-Twisting Season
Daps

All else he needs to do is grab a woman by the p*ssy and all will be right in the world.:mjgrin:

You been going awfully hard in here...something you wanna tell us breh? :mjpls:

wire28

Blade said what up
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
#ByrdGang #TheColi
the whole father/son abandonment parallel drawn to continent-born Africans/Africans that were displaced was deep af
the more powerful quote scene for me personally was the "lost" scene between killmonger and his dad over the bury me in the sea one

R=G

Street Terrorist
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Westcoast
Nah it was in his character imo.

We saw from the beginning to the end that Wakandan people got one rule, you protect wakanda at any cost. Its the reason T'chaka killed his own lil bro, the reason the elite guard chick was willing to kill Get out Breh, her own lover. They put their home above all, even family. So T'challa like if some mufukkas gotta get popped to keep them from exposing Wakanda, so be it.
They treated Wakanda the way the original La Cosa Nostra treated their world..above family...law..all of it.

Khalil's_Black_Excellence

The King of Fighters
Daps
Reppin
Phoenix, AZ
You been going awfully hard in here...something you wanna tell us breh? :mjpls:

Nah, just setting the record straight for folks that got shyt twisted. Killmonger was a great VILLAIN. Complex, charismatic, ruthless and still relatable and likeable to some extents. He was NOBODY's hero tho. Unless you aspire/look up to villains, then he could be considered a hero in that regard.

LurkMoar

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL

Killmonger is easy to root for at first glance, plus hes charismatic but the end game is not what you want. His way will only lead to more destruction and death, thats how him a black panther contrast in the end, black panthers way will bring peace and prosperity for blacks to a greater degree than plunging the world into a massive race war.

With that said if i had killmongers power i cant say i would not raze london and make the queen kiss my ass for what her ancestors did to my peoples :francis: :mjgrin:

Rell84shots

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Dallas, TX
You can see he really wanted to rip off Claws head when he finally caught him in Korea. Luckily his team was there to remind him to check himself. Cats were watching

This is why I believe he held back a little in his first fight with killmonger
Hold back with your throne on the line:usure: Nah Killmonger just whooped his ass.

Zero

Wig-Twisting Season
Daps
Nah, just setting the record straight for folks that got shyt twisted. Killmonger was a great VILLAIN. Complex, charismatic, ruthless and still relatable and likeable to some extents. He was NOBODY's hero tho. Unless you aspire/look up to villains, then he could be considered a hero in that regard.
Only thing twisted round here is white folks :mjpls:

MostReal

Bandage Hand Steph
Daps

Film really is deep, look at the difference in the relationships between the black man and black woman. A lot was displayed