Dillah810

Flat Girther
Daps
Reppin
Flint, Michigan
From Reddit
heh.png

DTtbRxKVAAA_RQO.jpg
Or Darkseid looking for the anti-nikka equation. Lightseid?

taker597

Superstar
Daps
I love the Kingmans/ Alfred vibe with his suit maker. I'm still learning the lore. But a refreshing change from the super nerdy pop tech we got with Cisco and Felicity. Just gives such a great serious feel. Not some corny assistant.

KalKal

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
No Whammies!!
Should of put those METAL DETECTORS like it was proposed.... :ufdup:
:ohhh:

I've never seen Lean on Me, but the whole "Tough Principal Who Cares" business reminded me of the trailer

LOL at the La La thug picking up where Charlie Murphy left off. :russ:

Krondon gettin to that DC bag :ohhh:

For about half a second, I thought that WAS Charlie Murphy. Then I remembered what he looked like when I last saw him on Power :mjcry:

richaveli83

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Dallas, Texas but living in Houston, Texas
Just finished it and it was DOPE. Only thing I wasn't feeling was Black Lighting's suit. :scust: It's the CW so I can forgive them but still :scust:

The women on the show are fine! The last scene with the oldest daughter in the bathroom wearing nothing but a t-shirt and panties......:mjgrin:

I'm looking forward to the rest of the season. CW has a winner.:pachaha:

richaveli83

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Dallas, Texas but living in Houston, Texas
Damn it. CW got me for another damn DC show.

Motherfukkers know what I like.

Also, loved the subtle foreshadowing in the beginning. "With Thunder (Anissa) and Lightning (Jennifer) as his witness." Whole family bout to give nikkas that work. :blessed:

There's other heroes in this world?:ohhh: I wonder which corners of the DCU they'll get to that the other shows haven't.

Yo that shyt pisses me off. Whenever more than one of a show or movie for Black folk in the same genre are around, people start making dumbass comparisons like we can only have one of a thing. There's literally no reason to be pitting Black Lightning and Black Panther against each other.
Yeah it pisses me off too. I'm pretty sure a good percentage of people who are going to watch Black Panther will watch this show too. The more black superheroes movies and tv shows we get the better. It can lead to other characters getting shine like some of the Milestone characters and perhaps black creators from independent comic book companies also getting shows and movies. I want more black superheroes and more black actors/actresses and directors to get more opportunities.