The potential is strong with this one,hopefully the CW doesn’t fukk this up

And please no crossovers with the other CW superhero shows

CW said there wasn't going to be any crossover...at least not for now

gluvnast

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Damn it. CW got me for another damn DC show.

Motherfukkers know what I like.

Also, loved the subtle foreshadowing in the beginning. "With Thunder (Anissa) and Lightning (Jennifer) as his witness." Whole family bout to give nikkas that work. :blessed:

There's other heroes in this world?:ohhh: I wonder which corners of the DCU they'll get to that the other shows haven't.

Yo that shyt pisses me off. Whenever more than one of a show or movie for Black folk in the same genre are around, people start making dumbass comparisons like we can only have one of a thing. There's literally no reason to be pitting Black Lightning and Black Panther against each other.

I think it's implied he's in the same Earth as Supergirl

reigun

Superstar
Daps
CW has a completely different threshold and standard for ratings. So even if/when it isn't as big as This Is Us, it doesn't need to be. It has to be big for CW and big for that time slot on that network. It's not competing with This Is Us so don't even trip about that
Moreover, the CWs audience is small, but they are loyal. It's how shows like Smallville, Supernatural, and The Vampire Diaries lasted so long. They aren't ratings juggernauts, but the people who watch will keep watching pretty much until the show stops airing. Add in the fact that DC shows are CW's most popular, and Black Lightning will be fine.

gluvnast

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
The showrunner confirmed BL is in its own universe.

They could reveal it's one of the many Earths in the other shows' multiverse, though.

They typicallly have the 1st season be their own to establish that world and ensure whether the season is a successful one or not.... They did the same with Supergirl.

Dr. Narcisse

Veteran
Daps
Yooo I would dead this fool right then and there for pulling a gun on me in front of the kid... fukk outta here...:dwillhuh:

Show is mad nikkarish right now...:pachaha:

Yea lets hope they don't go over the top. As much as I loved Luke Cage it was some :dwillhuh:shyt going on towards the end of the season.

Black Lightning's actor reminds me of somebody else but I can't put my finger on who it is.

Darrelle Revis:lolbron:

That's it!

I thought you were about to say Jordan Peele :heh:

Dr. Narcisse

Veteran
Daps
From Reddit
This Nikka looking like Thanos in a suit
heh.png

DTtbRxKVAAA_RQO.jpg