Official Black Lightning Season 1 Thread

hostsamurai

Demon King Of Salvation
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
London
The dialogue between the sisters sounds like things people would actually say which is a surprise to be sure. It's been too long since The CW/UPN has had a black show, apart from Everybody Hates Chris.

That Kamehameha :whoo:
The sisters could get it. Prefer older sister.:win: But younger is still :noah:
So far so good. This is worth bumping The 100 to April.

I can't see the endgame, but considering it's more street level than even Arrow, I doubt Black Lightning has to save the city from destruction

dangerranger

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I
The way this show is miles ahead of arrow and flash is crazy
I haven't liked a pilot so much since season 1 of GOT
No disrespect but yall need to stop with the hyperbole. This show is in no way the same league as arrow as of yet. I get it that’s it new. Come on the fight scene in this isn’t even comparable to arrow’s fights which is streets ahead especially if you compare both pilots’ fights. the only cw superhero show to date that competes with arrow 1st season is flash’s 1st season so I suggest we wait and see before we start crowning this.

Monoblock

Smoooth
Daps
Reppin
Houston
Watching this now and pleasantly surprised at how good this is. You can tell “we” wrote this and the dialogue is on point. None of this corny bullshyt and the music is on point. I caught that Dead Presidents/Walk On By scene with the goons getting out of that Lincoln before going into the school.
Yo who is this fine ass Vice Principal? Chocolate is my weakness and her ass got me about to fall out with these dresses she wearing.
:whoo:
Brother Ali being the Crime Boss :mjlol:

Last edited:

kingdarius

Wtf u talkin bout? Ya Bish
Daps
Reppin
FayetteNam, North Carolina #byrdgang
They went for sexy lesbian instead of bull dyke like in the comics
250px-Grace_Choi.jpg

:skip: