Official Black Lightning Season 1 Thread

kingdarius

Wtf u talkin bout? Ya Bish
Daps
Reppin
FayetteNam, North Carolina #byrdgang
Is this villain an albino brutha or just an albino with black features? :jbhmm:.....as for the pilot, it was the bomb diggity. The black excellence :wow: the black women (except for the ex wife :patrice:) :noah: the look of the powers :ohlawd: the suit :hhh: the theme song :scusthov: my dude that played Dexter dad & ol boy from the warriors :salute:....hopefully they don't cut the budget too bad along the season and future seasons so it keeps up the puffness..how niccas just taking electricity to the chest for long periods of time tho :pachaha:

TheNatureBoy

Veteran
Daps
Why did it take me half the episode to realize the youngest daughter is Jasmine from House of Payne? :ohhh:. I knew her voice sounded familiar.

Overall I thought it was a really strong first episode, it definitely has a different vibe/look than the other Arrow verse shows. I know Black Lightning is trying to get back with his ex-wife, but the way his assistant's ass was poking out :whoo:.

Did Albino gang boss just harpoon Lala :skip:. Whoever said that actor resembles Charlie Murphy :wow:.

Music selection was on point :ehh:

PlayerNinety_Nine

Produced, Arranged, Composed and Performed by....
Daps
I really like this. It was a little on the nose at times, but it's very earnest with what it's doing and giving more actors of colour work, so I've gotta :salute:

To be honest, shyt was a winner to me from when they decided to use 'Strange Fruit' for the opening song.

Krondon about to run up on Jefferson like "But, Black Lightning - I sell drugs in the community:ufdup:"