Official Black Friday/Cyber Monday Thread 2014

Lord Scion

Quality Games
Supporter
Daps
I seriously cannot understand how neither MS or Sony are doing a console bundle with GTA V + CoD AW :mindblown: That shyt would sell like hot cakes.

The best selling games of the year with huge fan bases but not bundled together SMH. Instead they're bundled with Sunset Overdrive :scust:

Easy.

MS has a marketing agreement with Activision for CoD, and therefore official CoD bundles are only for the Xbox One. Similarly Sony has a marketing agreement with Rockstar for GTAV, and official bundles are only for the PS4.

Speaking of it, the $399 GTAV PS4 bundle is now #1 on the Amazon hourly charts, with the $329 XB1 Unity bundle at #2. Also, the Lego Batman/LBP3 bundle is doing decent numbers @ #19.

As for next gen exclusives.... Super Smash Brothers and Infamous: Second Son are in the top 20

mannyrs13

Compound Kingpin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Focusville, USA
Just copped a Wii U bundle for $260 on eBay, went out before and picked up another PS4 controller and a couple games. So far so good

Link to that Wii U that just went on sale if anyone's lookin, best price I've seen

http://www.ebay.com/itm/361120638600
What's the policy on PayPal payments if the funds aren't enough? I have a zero balance but have enough to cover it on the linked credit card. Do they need the money first or can it just be transferred from my credit card to PayPal then to seller? Don't know how long it takes to transfer money into PayPal.

TR7

Trust in Sean Marks
Daps
Reppin
The LI
What's the policy on PayPal payments if the funds aren't enough? I have a zero balance but have enough to cover it on the linked credit card. Do they need the money first or can it just be transferred from my credit card to PayPal then to seller? Don't know how long it takes to transfer money into PayPal.

If you have a CC connected to your PayPal account you can just pay with that. That's how I did it, I don't have anything in my PayPal account. When you get to the paypal screen it will give you options to pay and one of them should be whatever cards you have on your PayPal account

mannyrs13

Compound Kingpin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Focusville, USA
If you have a CC connected to your PayPal account you can just pay with that. That's how I did it, I don't have anything in my PayPal account. When you get to the paypal screen it will give you options to pay and one of them should be whatever cards you have on your PayPal account
looks like they had sold out anyways. I really want that ps4 instead but the bundle games i don't like. Don't feel like going thru hassle of exchanging the games without receipt if possible. I'll likely wait for Monday to see if anything interesting jumps up or just wait it out until after the holidays. I'd rather not buy games like ac and cod for the ps3 if I can just upgrade to the 4.

RNS

My Own Lane
Supporter
Daps

Lord Scion

Quality Games
Supporter
Daps
If you wanted an Xbox One and didn't go to Target you lauce. The 329 Unity Bundle + $50 gift card is selling out at damn near every Target.

Buggsy Mogues

My spot is solidified if you ask me
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
City of Angels :blessed:
If you wanted an Xbox One and didn't go to Target you lauce. The 329 Unity Bundle + $50 gift card is selling out at damn near every Target.

copped mine last night from Microsoft Store, $329 bundle with a free game which I picked 2K15. :ahh:

Went to Target tonight to look around they was all sold out