Official Black Friday/Cyber Monday Thread 2014

Imhotep

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
its for my 80 yr old aunt to watch basic cable on...i only fukk with Samsung otherwise.

Thanks, Ive been getting Black Friday alerts for Insignias, Seikis, Westinghouses etc and wanted to know whats up with all these never heard of brands

JAY?

All Star
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Queens
Thanks, Ive been getting Black Friday alerts for Insignias, Seikis, Westinghouses etc and wanted to know whats up with all these never heard of brands

I got a couple of westinghouse TVs
They've been good money for the last couple years
One of them has buttons that be actin up on the tv itself tho

Morethan1

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Midwest
My experience at best buy today
I got there about 12:30 there were like 35-40 people infornt of me. I thought the line would be way longer being that they were selling the panasonic 50 inch for 199. So I stood there talking to different people and the majority of people was there for the TV. So 3:30 came and they started handing out tickets for all of the Door Buster items. I got my ticket. They told everyone they would open the store at 5:00 pm. So at 4:00 they start letting people in party at a time (with a special best buy liasion). I got in the store about 4:15 but the only stipulation was they could'nt check anyone out until 5pm which was fine with me because i got what i wanted. 5:00 came around and i was outside by 5:02 (No BS). So they tell me that i dont have to pick-up from inside the store.I was told to take my reciept to the back of the store and they would load the tv inside my car for know extra charge. I went to the back with my car they loaded and that was it.

THis was my second time trying the black firday thing. ANd this experience was the best so far. Best Buy process was so seamless and easy i will go there every year. They earned by business from this holiday

Two Stacks

New Orleans Shoe Lover
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
New Orleans, Louisiana
I got there about 12:30 there were like 35-40 people infornt of me. I thought the line would be way longer being that they were selling the panasonic 50 inch for 199. So I stood there talking to different people and the majority of people was there for the TV. So 3:30 came and they started handing out tickets for all of the Door Buster items. I got my ticket. They told everyone they would open the store at 5:00 pm. So at 4:00 they start letting people in party at a time (with a special best buy liasion). I got in the store about 4:15 but the only stipulation was they could'nt check anyone out until 5pm which was fine with me because i got what i wanted. 5:00 came around and i was outside by 5:02 (No BS). So they tell me that i dont have to pick-up from inside the store.I was told to take my reciept to the back of the store and they would load the tv inside my car for know extra charge. I went to the back with my car they loaded and that was it.

THis was my second time trying the black firday thing. ANd this experience was the best so far. Best Buy process was so seamless and easy i will go there every year. They earned by business from this holiday

Thanks breh. We appreciate it.

JAY?

All Star
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Queens

Sweet
Last year I showed up to target 7 hours after it opened and they still had the tv I wanted. 50" westinghouse for 250. No lines or nothin.
I was in an out in like 15 mins

GunRanger

Veteran
Daps
I really want an XBOX One but I work tomorrow, and the online deals are all gone or ass.

The Assassin's Creed bundle are for free game DOWNLOADS. fukk that, give me the discs. :pacspit:

And I thought it was dropping under 300, or was that just ps4 stans talking shyt? :bryan: