Official Black Friday/Cyber Monday Thread 2014

Deafheaven

Gleaming and Empty
Supporter
Daps
I have to say I pretty much have all I wanted. I can't get with these low quality Tvs and things from Black Friday. Fifa looks decent for 35 online, but that is about it. Not a Black Friday person. I choose quality all year long.

Hope you guys get all the things you need though. Flourish!

yeah thats what i never get about black friday, those 110 tvs are usually trash...

-DMP-

The Prince of All Posters
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
LWO/Brady Bunch/#Midnightboyz
wait wait brehbrerh. Post a pic of the one you got. Which ones ? Are they the old or the new versions ?
UWcHlUq.png

-DMP-

NoMorePie

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Neptune
MLB 14 for $20 sounds intriguing...

Infamous Second Son only sounds intriguing because of its price...

If only Madden 15 was $15 cheaper :blessed:

VladTheImpaler

The Sensational Prince
Daps
Reppin
The Palace of Eternal Sun
For the brehs that are getting the Gold Wireless headphones, DO NOT USE THE APP ON THE PLAYSTATION STORE for tuning them. These messed mine up. Also, be very careful with the usb dongle, they are cheaply made. I had to resend my to sony to get it fixed, and they just sent me a new pair. These headphones are cool, but not as quality. Half of the time, people can barely hear me. Also, learn the ration to "talk" option. it does not really make sense at first. Odd way to implement volume control on a headset.

Flourish brehs!

-DMP-

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
For the brehs that are getting the Gold Wireless headphones, DO NOT USE THE APP ON THE PLAYSTATION STORE for tuning them. These messed mine up. Also, be very careful with the usb dongle, they are cheaply made. I had to resend my to sony to get it fixed, and they just sent me a new pair. These headphones are cool, but not as quality. Half of the time, people can barely hear me. Also, learn the ration to "talk" option. it does not really make sense at first. Odd way to implement volume control on a headset.

Flourish brehs!

So what do you use to tune them?

-DMP-

-DMP-

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
yoooo wtf. heading out now. i was about to cop them for 69 at gamestop.

Yea. You can even cop them online and doin store pick up. They don't process the charge till u pick them up so it will ring up 39.99 when you go to customer service to pick them up.

-DMP-

VladTheImpaler

The Sensational Prince
Daps
Reppin
The Palace of Eternal Sun
So what do you use to tune them?

-DMP-
My pair that they returned after the first pair broke, I just tuned them by ear. Make sure you have it on properly. The blue light should be on your left ear. Just use the "talk" and "sound" buttons to find the mix that you like. Its an odd way they decided to do game vs chat sound, so just gauge it by ear. DO NOT use the app on the playstation store.

dtownreppin214

l'immortale
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Shags & Leathers
Yea. You can even cop them online and doin store pick up. They don't process the charge till u pick them up so it will ring up 39.99 when you go to customer service to pick them up.

-DMP-
that's a good idea. do you know if they will hold them for me? you know in case they run out...

Khalil's_Black_Excellence

The King of Fighters
Daps
Reppin
Phoenix, AZ
My pair that they returned after the first pair broke, I just tuned them by ear. Make sure you have it on properly. The blue light should be on your left ear. Just use the "talk" and "sound" buttons to find the mix that you like. Its an odd way they decided to do game vs chat sound, so just gauge it by ear. DO NOT use the app on the playstation store.

I used the app. Didn't do anything to mine. Maybe yours were just defective.