Official Black Friday/Cyber Monday Thread 2014

TR7

Trust in Sean Marks
Daps
Reppin
The LI
Just copped a Wii U bundle for $260 on eBay, went out before and picked up another PS4 controller and a couple games. So far so good

Link to that Wii U that just went on sale if anyone's lookin, best price I've seen

http://www.ebay.com/itm/361120638600

Primetime

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
H-Town
Walked into the walmart near my folks crib at like 6:15, saw all the commotion inside.. :scust:
walked right out that bytch.

Drove back to my crib and stopped at a nearby target, around 7:30. looked around it like :ehh: and 15 mins later i was walking out with a PS4, GTA + Last of Us 399 bundle :ahh:

Bought 2k15 a few days earlier for 29.99 :ahh:

Mr_X

Banned
Daps
I seriously cannot understand how neither MS or Sony are doing a console bundle with GTA V + CoD AW :mindblown: That shyt would sell like hot cakes.

The best selling games of the year with huge fan bases but not bundled together SMH. Instead they're bundled with Sunset Overdrive :scust:

G.O.A.T Squad Spokesman

Logic Is Absent Wherever Hate Is Present
Daps
Walked into the walmart near my folks crib at like 6:15, saw all the commotion inside.. :scust:
walked right out that bytch.

Drove back to my crib and stopped at a nearby target, around 7:30. looked around it like :ehh: and 15 mins later i was walking out with a PS4, GTA + Last of Us 399 bundle :ahh:

Bought 2k15 a few days earlier for 29.99 :ahh:
So did I. You came up by not having to wait in line tho. You must stay in a small town to not have to wait in line at Walmart and still cop the bundle. I got to Target hella early and bought mine when it opened today. I probably could've still got it if I got there at the same time it opened up tho so I can see how you did it now that I think about it.

Michael's Black Son

Blanket Jackson
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
New York City & Neverland Ranch
My experience at best buy today
I got there about 12:30 there were like 35-40 people infornt of me. I thought the line would be way longer being that they were selling the panasonic 50 inch for 199. So I stood there talking to different people and the majority of people was there for the TV. So 3:30 came and they started handing out tickets for all of the Door Buster items. I got my ticket. They told everyone they would open the store at 5:00 pm. So at 4:00 they start letting people in party at a time (with a special best buy liasion). I got in the store about 4:15 but the only stipulation was they could'nt check anyone out until 5pm which was fine with me because i got what i wanted. 5:00 came around and i was outside by 5:02 (No BS). So they tell me that i dont have to pick-up from inside the store.I was told to take my reciept to the back of the store and they would load the tv inside my car for know extra charge. I went to the back with my car they loaded and that was it.

THis was my second time trying the black firday thing. ANd this experience was the best so far. Best Buy process was so seamless and easy i will go there every year. They earned by business from this holiday

enjoy it breh :mjcry::mjcry: damn good price for that size (no homo). crazy shyt is that I was at BB yesterday (Thursday) to trade in my iPad 2 and copped a mini (only paid like $100 outta pocket) and they had a gang of them TVs on the main floor. But this was at a BB in manhattan so I highly doubt theres any Panasonic joints left for people actually shopping on Friday. I considered the TV on Thursday but just couldn't justify it even at that price point. I barely watch TV and just wanted one to fill the space in my living room, which has no TV.