Official Black Friday/Cyber Monday Thread 2014

ucanthandlethetruth

Failure is not a option
Daps
Reppin
Planet of Hip Hop
Man you got a good deal but fukk 2k that game is half done.
i only got the chance to play it once so havent got into it yet but seems like same ole 2k...i stopped getting dissapointed with no real advancement in 2k15 or madden for years now:yeshrug:
i also copped the camera for $40 i dont know if that was come up but my shorty just bought just dance from amazon
just hit that link and copped hopefully this joint come pronto...:salute: dapped and repped I been lookin for a deal on this. I been hearing it was crack and then i knew it must be since this shyt is old and it still cost $49.99 when all that other shyt was on sale at best buy:heh:

Black Ball

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
The Mighty LBC
Gamestop has the PS4 Last of Us/GTAV Bundle with the PS4 camera for 399.

http://www.gamestop.com/ps4/console...7&sourceID=lw9MynSeamY-quLCFtH48fHEb9aav.q8Ng

Going to pick up my bundle from Walmart today, I wonder will they price match this:lupe:

Went to Walmart last night to get my PS4. Store pick-up at Walmart is so horrific but that's a different story:snoop:

They refused to price match, so I got a refund on the spot. Went home and copped this bundle online. Checked the link this morning and the deal was unavailable:whew:

So what is this camera good for?:ld: