Official Black Friday/Cyber Monday Thread 2014

Zero

Wig-Twisting Season
Daps
I'm done with my Christmas shopping but I might ride around on Friday just to see the fukkery :lolbron:

CapitalOne

Do You Believe...
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn
Samsung is having their annual Black Friday week long sale, which should be honored by their retailers. I came up last year saved $300 off a 46" smart tv and $100 off a BT soundbar with wireless sub. Just passing the word on.............

http://www.samsung.com/us/shop/black-friday/
OhKVxzu.gif

Eza

King Shiit
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
Just went and copped that 40 'Samsung from Best Buy myself. It was the one I was planning to snatch on BF anyways, now I don't have to deal with that shyt.

UserNameless

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Everywhere...You never there.
Having a girlfriend is worthless. Its a compromise most men make because they want sex on a regular basis. You don't need a girlfriend to get sex. Girlfriends are expensive, they drain your resources and time. I last had a girlfriend at age 28 and even though I got sex on a regular basis I was miserable. I didn't see that back then I thought I was fine but looking back on it from my perspective now I see it clearly.

The vast majority of women in my country aren't bringing anything to the table but p*ssy, attitude, and a sense of entitlement. Many of them will come into your life and use sex as leverage to get things from you and while you'll improve their quality of life yours will decline as a result.

Girlfriends also lead to things like marriage something I don't believe in at all. They lead to having children something I'm totally against. Its a con game to me at least.

Beyond that I don't care If I ever have sex again in my life. I stop caring about sex the moment I realized my desire for it put me at a disadvantage and that often the long term problems it brings into your life aren't worth the moments of pleasure it gives.

gucci-mane-arrested-again-500.jpg

:whew:

winb83

52 Years Young
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Michigan