Official Black Friday/Cyber Monday Thread 2014

Liquid

Superstar
WOAT
Daps
Yal really gonna miss Thanksgiving night and spending time with your fam to stand in lines though?
Whole family is standing in line eating turkey legs waiting to cop that exclusive price on the samsung tv breh!

:win:

Primetime

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
H-Town
Think I'll cop 2K15 from Wal-Mart tomorrow for 29.95. Don't think I'll find it for cheaper than that.
Just off seein this post, i copped 2k15 at walmart earlier today haha

my first game i'ma play as steph/warriors and light up an opposing team as tribute lol :salute:

Los!

I AM THE AWAKENING
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore
Last edited:

Hiphoplives4eva

Solid Gold Dashikis
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
black love, unity, and music
I ain't gonna lie, i go straight to my favorite clothing shops for black friday. Ralph Lauren, Banana Republic, and Nordstroms routinely have 40-50% off sales and shyt. But i'm sure most of you nikkas don't give a fukk about fashion though.

All my electronics will be bought online. Seems stupid to stand in line for TV's and games, when most of that shyt can be had for cheap on line.

Rain

👀
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
I ain't gonna lie, i go straight to my favorite clothing shops for black friday. Ralph Lauren, Banana Republic, and Nordstroms routinely have 40-50% off sales and shyt. But i'm sure most of you nikkas don't give a fukk about fashion though.

All my electronics will be bought online. Seems stupid to stand in line for TV's and games, when most of that shyt can be had for cheap on line.
Actually, I think that's what I'm gonna do :lupe:

winb83

52 Years Young
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Michigan

I've gotten too old to care about brand name clothing anymore. I just wear t-shirts and jeans. Will never go out of style. I do need some new shoes that don't look like something a teenager would wear though.