Official Black Friday/Cyber Monday Thread 2014

CrimsonTider

Seduce & Scheme
WOAT
Daps
I've gotten too old to care about brand name clothing anymore. I just wear t-shirts and jeans. Will never go out of style. I do need some new shoes that don't look like something a teenager would wear though.
First you don't have anything resembling a social life or friends so STFU
Having a girlfriend is worthless. Its a compromise most men make because they want sex on a regular basis. You don't need a girlfriend to get sex. Girlfriends are expensive, they drain your resources and time. I last had a girlfriend at age 28 and even though I got sex on a regular basis I was miserable. I didn't see that back then I thought I was fine but looking back on it from my perspective now I see it clearly.

The vast majority of women in my country aren't bringing anything to the table but p*ssy, attitude, and a sense of entitlement. Many of them will come into your life and use sex as leverage to get things from you and while you'll improve their quality of life yours will decline as a result.

Girlfriends also lead to things like marriage something I don't believe in at all. They lead to having children something I'm totally against. Its a con game to me at least.

Beyond that I don't care If I ever have sex again in my life. I stop caring about sex the moment I realized my desire for it put me at a disadvantage and that often the long term problems it brings into your life aren't worth the moments of pleasure it gives.

Yes getting involved with a girl that has nothing going for you and the only reason she is with you is so you can spend money on her is expensive. But its also your fault for being gullible and pathetic and allowing yourself to be in that situation.

Have a girl that has shyt together makes being in relationship finacially savvy.

"Girlfriends is expensive" Is only logic for some socially awkward lame that is scared to leave the house and experience life.

-DMP-

The Prince of All Posters
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
LWO/Brady Bunch/#Midnightboyz
UZPaAyB.png

Tiger direct TV deals @Icantspell

-DMP-

Mr210

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I get off from work blk Friday morning at 6am...probably hit up some stores...macy has some stuff I'm eyeing for my gf...might go ahead and get her out the way that day....there will be plenty of great deals after blk Friday too...so I'm not all that pressed at the moment

winb83

52 Years Young
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Michigan
Yes getting involved with a girl that has nothing going for you and the only reason she is with you is so you can spend money on her is expensive. But its also your fault for being gullible and pathetic and allowing yourself to be in that situation.

Have a girl that has shyt together makes being in relationship finacially savvy.
The vast majority of the men I've met and know in life their wives either make less than them or are stay at home moms. the male goes out and provides for everyone in the crib on his own. he then has to spend money he entirely himself earns on other people and consult with his wife to buy anything.

How many men are really wifing up these quality women you speak of? especially when society as a whole doesn't ask shyt from a woman in the first place. the typical guy is dating down because the typical woman dates up and isn't interested in a man equal or less than her.

if you can find a quality woman that brings minimum what you bring to the table and of not more then i'm all for that.

I have 0 kids.
I have a positive net worth.
My income as an individual is in line with the median total household income in this country.
I have under $4000 in total debt and under $750 in credit card debt which I could actually wipe out off next check.
A 760 credit score and a 792 FICO score.
I have my own car that I own outright.
I have my own place.
I've held a job every single year of my life since age 16 and I'm 31.5 now.
I've have a clean drivers record. I've gotten exactly 1 traffic ticket in my entire life for not wearing a seat belt.
I've never been to jail, never been arrested.
I have a Bachelor's degree
I don't have any school debt.
I'm disease free, I don't do any drugs, I don't drink alcohol.
I have $0 in unpaid medical bills.

Now you tell me what are the odds of me at my age meeting a woman that can match all that tit for tat? At this point if she can't be my equal I'm not interested and the vast majority of woman out here can't make it past the first line of what I listed about myself. I'd rather be alone than settle for someone that can't be exactly what I listed about myself. She should have to bring to the table exactly what I do.

CrimsonTider

Seduce & Scheme
WOAT
Daps
The vast majority of the men I've met and know in life their wives either make less than them or are stay at home moms. the male goes out and provides for everyone in the crib on his own. he then has to spend money he entirely himself earns on other people and consult with his wife to buy anything.

How many men are really wifing up these quality women you speak of? especially when society as a whole doesn't ask shyt from a woman in the first place. the typical guy is dating down because the typical woman dates up and isn't interested in a man equal or less than her.

if you can find a quality woman that brings minimum what you bring to the table and of not more then i'm all for that.

I have 0 kids.
I have a positive net worth.
My income as an individual is in line with the median total household income in this country.
I have under $4000 in total debt and under $750 in credit card debt which I could actually wipe out off next check.
A 760 credit score and a 792 FICO score.
I have my own car that I own outright.
I have my own place.
I've held a job every single year of my life since age 16 and I'm 31.5 now.
I've have a clean drivers record. I've gotten exactly 1 traffic ticket in my entire life for not wearing a seat belt.
I've never been to jail, never been arrested.
I have a Bachelor's degree
I don't have any school debt.
I'm disease free, I don't do any drugs, I don't drink alcohol.
I have $0 in unpaid medical bills.

Now you tell me what are the odds of me at my age meeting a woman that can match all that tit for tat? At this point if she can't be my equal I'm not interested and the vast majority of woman out here can't make it past the first line of what I listed about myself. I'd rather be alone than settle for someone that can't be exactly what I listed about myself. She should have to bring to the table exactly what I do.

You don't get it all.

That are a lot of women out here superior to the shyt you stated and more. But, You will never meet these women and they will never be attracted to you because you are an awkward loser that doesnt know how to interact in the world.

And you act like a "stay at home mom" is a strain on a man. This would have to be an agreement in the marriage that benefits the husband, wife and children equally.

Plus, the list you named.No one gives a fukk about really. Those aren't things to brag about.

You think people will give up marriage, kids, friends and making memories and having real fun to say I have a 750 credit score and all I do is play video games and post on the internet?

Nephilim_BC

Murikkka
Daps
Having a girlfriend is worthless. Its a compromise most men make because they want sex on a regular basis. You don't need a girlfriend to get sex. Girlfriends are expensive, they drain your resources and time. I last had a girlfriend at age 28 and even though I got sex on a regular basis I was miserable. I didn't see that back then I thought I was fine but looking back on it from my perspective now I see it clearly.

The vast majority of women in my country aren't bringing anything to the table but p*ssy, attitude, and a sense of entitlement. Many of them will come into your life and use sex as leverage to get things from you and while you'll improve their quality of life yours will decline as a result.

Girlfriends also lead to things like marriage something I don't believe in at all. They lead to having children something I'm totally against. Its a con game to me at least.

Beyond that I don't care If I ever have sex again in my life. I stop caring about sex the moment I realized my desire for it put me at a disadvantage and that often the long term problems it brings into your life aren't worth the moments of pleasure it gives.
I actually agree with this bolded part. Im not religious so dont care about marriage. And im not the best looking dude in the world but I can pull chicks on the regular. A lot of chicks are cool with friends with benefits...some dudes just scared to ask. I got a couple chicks that are. Guess im a little selfish but atleast I admit it.

winb83

52 Years Young
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Michigan
You don't get it all.

That are a lot of women out here superior to the shyt you stated and more. But, You will never meet these women and they will never be attracted to you because you are an awkward loser that doesnt know how to interact in the world.

And you act like a "stay at home mom" is a strain on a man. This would have to be an agreement in the marriage that benefits the husband, wife and children equally.

Plus, the list you named.No one gives a fukk about really. Those aren't things to brag about.

You think people will give up marriage, kids, friends and making memories and having real fun to say I have a 750 credit score and all I do is play video games and post on the internet?
The person that I am I wanna sit at home on the internet all day playing video games, watching anime, tinkering with computers. that's what I enjoy. You do what you enjoy with your life and I don't look down on you for it because I don't enjoy doing those things. Why do you look down on me?

That's the problem with you "normal" people you look at the "losers" aka people different than you and pass judgment on them simply for being different. you can't be in the presence of something not like you and respect it. you're social vampires that build yourself up by putting others down. that's why winb83 has to be a loser even if from his perspective he's doing things he enjoys with his life because there has to be somebody beneath you to make you feel like a winner.

As for a woman finding me attractive. I really don't care. What can a woman provide for me at this point in my life that I can't either provide for myself in some way or actually need to survive?

The stuff I listed about myself that stuff is all stuff I'd expect the average human being to be able to meet (except the 0 kids part). None of it is brag worthy. You should have your own place, a job, no major debt, college education, be a responsible adult that takes care of your business.

winb83

52 Years Young
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Michigan
I actually agree with this bolded part. Im not religious so dont care about marriage. And im not the best looking dude in the world but I can pull chicks on the regular. A lot of chicks are cool with friends with benefits...some dudes just scared to ask. I got a couple chicks that are. Guess im a little selfish but atleast I admit it.
Unless you've got your shyt snipped those benefits are just playing Russian Roulette. I've looked at sex up and down and it's completely not worth the hassle to me especially when condom use is involved. Sex in it's natural form (the only form worth having to me) is leads to Children and/or disease. These things are inherently part of the activity. Sex is also competitively unnecessary. You could never have it again in your life and you'd live. Sex also has a zero risk alternative, no kids, no disease, no problems.

Some day it'll likely make you either a divorced or never married father that gives up 30% of your monthly income and gets your kids two weekends a month while some guy the chick that produced them is fukking has more access to your kids than you do or it'll leave you with an itchy rash or bumps or some STD that potentially leads to cancer later in life.