Official Black Friday/Cyber Monday Thread 2014

Hiphoplives4eva

Solid Gold Dashikis
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
black love, unity, and music
I've gotten too old to care about brand name clothing anymore. I just wear t-shirts and jeans. Will never go out of style. I do need some new shoes that don't look like something a teenager would wear though.
Your significant other is a fleshlight, so that may factor into your style choices....

winb83

52 Years Young
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Michigan
Your significant other is a fleshlight, so that may factor into your style choices....
Back when I had a girlfriend (something I'll never be foolish enough to do again) I didn't give a damn about that stuff. It's a waste of money to buy something with a logo on it and pay a premium for that logo just so other people can look at it and give you a nod of approval. I'd rather blow my money on things I really care about rather than to impress other people.

FYI I no longer even bother with a fleshlight something I bought like what 4 or so years ago and you still cling to the tidbit like it happened last night. shyt was too high maintenance.

Matter of fact that fleshlight post was from SOHH before ***** hacked it and it become ProjectCovo. It's so old there's probably posters here that don't even know what SOHH forums were.

Last edited:

Czerka

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I ain't gonna lie, i go straight to my favorite clothing shops for black friday. Ralph Lauren, Banana Republic, and Nordstroms routinely have 40-50% off sales and shyt. But i'm sure most of you nikkas don't give a fukk about fashion though.

All my electronics will be bought online. Seems stupid to stand in line for TV's and games, when most of that shyt can be had for cheap on line.
Yeah I think I'm gonna do that this year none of the b&m sales appeal to me. How crazy are the lines on BF for clothing shops

ahomeplateslugger

Superstar
Daps
:mjlol:
Back when I had a girlfriend (something I'll never be foolish enough to do again) I didn't give a damn about that stuff. It's a waste of money to buy something with a logo on it and pay a premium for that logo just so other people can look at it and give you a nod of approval. I'd rather blow my money on things I really care about rather than to impress other people.

FYI I no longer even bother with a fleshlight something I bought like what 4 or so years ago and you still cling to the tidbit like it happened last night. shyt was too high maintenance.

Matter of fact that fleshlight post was from SOHH before ***** hacked it and it become ProjectCovo. It's so old there's probably posters here that don't even know what SOHH forums were.

tJaBJjl.gif

winb83

52 Years Young
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Michigan
Having a girlfriend is worthless. Its a compromise most men make because they want sex on a regular basis. You don't need a girlfriend to get sex. Girlfriends are expensive, they drain your resources and time. I last had a girlfriend at age 28 and even though I got sex on a regular basis I was miserable. I didn't see that back then I thought I was fine but looking back on it from my perspective now I see it clearly.

The vast majority of women in my country aren't bringing anything to the table but p*ssy, attitude, and a sense of entitlement. Many of them will come into your life and use sex as leverage to get things from you and while you'll improve their quality of life yours will decline as a result.

Girlfriends also lead to things like marriage something I don't believe in at all. They lead to having children something I'm totally against. Its a con game to me at least.

Beyond that I don't care If I ever have sex again in my life. I stop caring about sex the moment I realized my desire for it put me at a disadvantage and that often the long term problems it brings into your life aren't worth the moments of pleasure it gives.

King Sun

Big Boss
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Having a girlfriend is worthless. Its a compromise most men make because they want sex on a regular basis. You don't need a girlfriend to get sex. Girlfriends are expensive, they drain your resources and time. I last had a girlfriend at age 28 and even though I got sex on a regular basis I was miserable. I didn't see that back then I thought I was fine but looking back on it from my perspective now I see it clearly.

The vast majority of women in my country aren't bringing anything to the table but p*ssy, attitude, and a sense of entitlement. Many of them will come into your life and use sex as leverage to get things from you and while you'll improve their quality of life yours will decline as a result.

Girlfriends also lead to things like marriage something I don't believe in at all. They lead to having children something I'm totally against. Its a con game to me at least.

Beyond that I don't care If I ever have sex again in my life. I stop caring about sex the moment I realized my desire for it put me at a disadvantage and that often the long term problems it brings into your life aren't worth the moments of pleasure it gives.
:sadbron:

winb83

52 Years Young
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Michigan
This the same cat that said its not gay for a guy to play with a dildo :mjlol:
No the argument was if a woman and a man are having sex and she puts on a strap on and fukks him in the ass it's not gay because they are two people of the opposite sex involved in a sexual act. by the very definition its not possible for that to be gay.

gay doesn't mean anal play. gay means two people of the same sex involved in a sexual activity. only homophobic people can't see that.

but yeah a man playing with a dildo isn't gay either unless another man is involved.

winb83

52 Years Young
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Michigan
Welp, this thread has jumped the shark

-DMP-
These same guys pick this fight with me every few months. I just have certain views on life in general and they don't agree with them so every once in a while they try and shyt on that. I guess they think it's their job to continually call me out trying to "expose" me to these newer posters around here.

Most people can't be in the presence of someone they don't agree with and still respect them as a human being. If they disagree they have to disrespect them or put them down or hold themselves as better than the other person to feel ok. I guess it is what it is.