Official Black Friday/Cyber Monday Thread 2014

THASTUNNA

All Star
Daps
Reppin
South East Houston
judging by the way walmart sold out of that trash emerson tv in 4 minutes i know i won't be able to get this bundle

:mjcry:

people really going crazy over that cheap azz tv..:beli:

Went to Bestbuy to buy my kids Just dance 2015 and Little big planet 3. They had like 15 people outside campning. I asked the workers how long they been there.. Since Monday :snoop::mindblown:

Jplaya2023

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
people really going crazy over that cheap azz tv..:beli:

Went to Bestbuy to buy my kids Just dance 2015 and Little big planet 3. They had like 15 people outside campning. I asked the workers how long they been there.. Since Monday :snoop::mindblown:

camp out 2 weeks for a trash TV brehs

Daps
Reppin
KCMO
Is it all games at 30$ at Best Buy or just select ones? The ad I saw says select but someone else saw an ad that said all games

sfgiants

BANNED
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Is that buy 2 games get 1 free deal dead? Forgot who had that, target or best buy

PS5 Pro

DC looking a 1/2 seed right about nuh
Daps
Reppin
The Original Rec Room Gang
I never buy shyt online and im looking to get a ps4 for the best deal. can someone help a coli bruh out? daps and rep
Real Talk, a pawn shop should have a PS4 with two controllers and a game for 2-something. They do around here :manny:
judging by the way walmart sold out of that trash emerson tv in 4 minutes i know i won't be able to get this bundle

:mjcry:
Well sir, you can't go by one store and say thats how it'll be all the time and/or everywhere. I say that because I peeped the TV deal around 9am this morning. Said fukk it, i'll go peep since I got 3 walmarts within a 15min range from me. First one I go to (this is about 10:15am) there is a line of about 6 ppl in electronics. Each person has a white sheet in there hands. I ask whats good to a girl in line
She says its for the TV's, they didn't have any and they giving out rainchecks. So now I got a sheet signed by the manager stating that once more TV's in, regardless of how much they selling for at that time. I get it for $115 :win:

Now, this is where you and others may still be able to eat. The raincheck is just a piece of paper that could easily be copied :shaq:

And here is where I KNOW it will work. I was looking at other shyt when an employee asked the manager about a customer who filled out a raincheck form, but she lost the stores copy. The manager said as long as she has her copy she's fine with the raincheck. I was ear hustlin like this :sas2: when she said it.
She also said only one per customer. So if anyone gets ahold of what I got. Don't get stupid with it. I plan on getting 3, but whatev :win:
Think I'll cop 2K15 from Wal-Mart tomorrow for 29.95. Don't think I'll find it for cheaper than that.
I had the shyt in my hands.. then put it back. I want that game, but its not the first game I want. I expect deals on everything over the next month. Just gotta be ready when it happens. 2k15 for $30 shouldn't be hard to find. Ive seen it for $25 on craigslist, so I wasn't pressed as I would be...
Is it all games at 30$ at Best Buy or just select ones? The ad I saw says select but someone else saw an ad that said all games
Only select games. They are, 2k15, Fifa 15, The evil within, BF4, one more game, but nothing special