Official Big Brother 25 thread (August 2nd)

Daps
You think anyone trying to open the door to the "So you think all black people look alike?!" accusation? :mjpls: Now if one of them picked up on that nickname deal Kirsten referenced in her exit interview, that would be the angle to investigate it.

Izzy is going to blow it up at some point anyway. Girl can't keep her mouth shut.
I didn’t think about that.

:russ:

tinnyskillz

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Paterson/Passaic, New Jersey
Watching the feeds this past week. I think Jared is going to be the one to ruin it for Cirie & himself. I was thinking it would be Izzy but the more I watch this dude play. It will more than likely be him that’ll slip up. He talks way too much, and I think he thinks he’s a better player than he actually is. I hope Cirie doesn’t listen to everything he suggests to her but she probably will because he’s her son.

I just got that feeling that Jared is going to piss a lot of people off this season. I hope i’m wrong though.

Edit: I think Hisam is one who will end up being hated this season if he’s not taken out early (which his own alliance is already plotting to get him out prejury). Dude is just a angrier, more aggressive Michael from last season. He has this kind of manager you hate vibe to him.

Last edited:
Daps
Reppin
Eagle, Colorado
think Hisam one will end up being hated this season
It's kind of an interesting dynamic as the person that is usually hated on twitter/online is usually some racist Christian dipshyt. But Hisam is a gay Muslim I think.

The real lesson to take from the show is annoying people come from all walks of life.

Last edited:

tinnyskillz

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
There was so many flips, and game talk yesterday and last night. I love it. Everybody’s gaming in their own respective ways.

Also, people need to watch out for Cory. Dude knows his shyt. Cirie is the best player in the house, Felicia is like the most respected, Izzy is the most passionate etc. But Cory is by far the most aware. Quickly becoming one of my favorite hg to watch play the game this season. I was definitely wrong about my initial thoughts about him. He’s Steve Moses & Eric Stein rolled into one.

Last edited:

GreatestLaker

#FirePelinka
Bushed
Daps
There was so many flips, and game talk yesterday and last night. I love it. Everybody’s gaming in their own respective ways.

Also, people need to watch out for Cory. Dude knows his shyt. Cirie is the best player in the house, Felicia is like the most respected, Izzy is the most passionate etc. But Cory is by far the most aware. Quickly becoming one of my favorite hg to watch play the game this season. I was definitely wrong about my initial thoughts about him. He’s Steve Moses & Eric Stein rolled into one.
So you're saying he has goat level potential?

tinnyskillz

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
So you're saying he has goat level potential?
:patrice:I’m actually going to say yes. I see him getting far in the game. Much like Steve Moses I think he’s going to be good at knowing his placement in the house (he’s already kind of shown this already, but will he stay consistent, we’ll see). He also seems great at conversations, and pitching things to the other hg so far. He knows when to press, and when to back off, in real time. Some hg be bad at picking up cues in convos. Cory has been great at that so far.

If anyone finds out about Cirie, and Jared it’ll 100% be Cory. If he doesn’t it’ll probably be what cost him the game. Either that or Reilly because as of rn Cory thinks he’s her #3 when he’s really like her #5 (maybe even 6 since she likes Cirie).

Last edited:

tinnyskillz

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Smomebody on reddit mentioned this but I can’t wait until they inevitably split the house. Like how they had half the house outside for a week last season. That twist would fit this season way better than it did last season. Imagine if they force Izzy to split for Cirie. Izzy would be a wreck without Cirie, and Cirie (loves Izzy but needs some space from her) would be so happy to get a week away from her. I think Izzy wants the outside perception when the season is over to be that she was Cirie’s Robin to her Batman. I don’t even think it’s about winning for her.

I will say this about Izzy though. She’s feeds gold. She practically stays on 10 all day every day. From what I hear, the episodes doesn’t really show her like the feeds does.