Official Big Brother 25 thread (August 2nd)

tinnyskillz

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Paterson/Passaic, New Jersey
I think the eviction will continue. Kirsten will get evicted but she will remain in the house. Think BB Camp from BB21. The evicted hg’s will fight to get back in the game in like 3 or 4 week’s probably.

The Luke situation will probably hardly be mentioned. Four minutes tops.

SupaVillain

Keep your glory, gold and glitter
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
I think the eviction will continue. Kirsten will get evicted but she will remain in the house. Think BB Camp from BB21. The evicted hg’s will fight to get back in the game in like 3 or 4 week’s probably.

The Luke situation will probably hardly be mentioned. Four minutes tops.
they confirmed the eviction is still happening.

Daps
Jared kinda reminds me of myself when I was younger. But I NEVER let any of my white friends say nikka. And I certainly never let any white girl I dated say it. But I understand thinking they just don’t understand, as opposed to they fully understand, and don’t want to be told what they can’t say.

They are dumb not to target Cerie. Any power that fans vote for, she’s going to win. And how do they not see the resemblance between her and Jared?

The young side was dumb to take Kirsten out. She would have been a number for them, and we could have looked at her titties longer, and waited for a nip slip.

VBM

┌∩┐(●_●)┌∩┐
Daps
Reppin
Dallas by way of Houston by way of San Antonio
They are dumb not to target Cerie. Any power that fans vote for, she’s going to win. And how do they not see the resemblance between her and Jared?
You think anyone trying to open the door to the "So you think all black people look alike?!" accusation? :mjpls: Now if one of them picked up on that nickname deal Kirsten referenced in her exit interview, that would be the angle to investigate it.

Izzy is going to blow it up at some point anyway. Girl can't keep her mouth shut.

Last edited: