Official Big Brother 25 thread (August 2nd)

tinnyskillz

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Paterson/Passaic, New Jersey
Pressure cooker next Thursday :banderas:

The way I see it. If Hisam wins Veto this week. It’s going to be a long comp (season 6 one went over 10 hours I think). Hisam will be gunning to win that whether he’s aware of the house plotting on him or not.

BUT, if Hisam is out fairly quick. It most likely will turn out to be wack because the rest of the house will probably feel safe, and let go of their button at that point.

We’ve had some considerably messy HoH’s so far this season. Will we be getting the three peat this week? I got a feeling we will be.

Last edited:
Daps
Reppin
Eagle, Colorado
Pressure cooker next Thursday :banderas:

The way I see it. If Hisam wins Veto this week. It’s going to be a long comp (season 6 one went over 10 hours I think). Hisam will be gunning to win that whether he’s aware of the house plotting on him or not.

BUT, if Hisam is out fairly quick. It most likely will turn out to be wack because the rest of the house will probably feel safe, and let go of their button at that point.

We’ve had some considerably messy HoH’s so far this season. Will we be getting the three peat this week? I got a feeling we will be.
How reilley fumbled an hoh where she didn't need to put anyone up I will never understand d.

tinnyskillz

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
How reilley fumbled an hoh where she didn't need to put anyone up I will never understand d.
She did many things wrong. But really all she had to do is hang out, and at least attempt to bond with Cirie’s side of the house. She just promised she’d kick it with them night 1 but never actually followed through until after she was on the block. Too little too late. Can’t just tell people they’re in your alliance, and never speak with them when you’re up. Then conveniently want to link up when you’re down.
She damn near locked herself in her HoH room with The Handful most of the time.

I will say this though. In my opinion, Izzy never liked Reilly because she had preconceived notions about her the first time she seen her. Camron calling them the “cool kids” didn’t help either. Izzy is the kind of person that if she senses you’re not her people, or on her side. Then her mind is going to paint you as the scum of the earth. The littlest thing that bothers her, and she will act like that person deserves the death penalty. She was one of the main ones goin hard to get Reilly out. At one point when Cirie & Felicia was leaning towards keeping Reilly. Izzy deadazz out, and told them something like “My fear is that if we decide to save Reilly this week. Next week she’s going to get me out, and seeing how close you two already are with her. You guys will replace me with her.”

At times Izzy was bad mouthing Reilly so much, it seemed damn near personal. Izzy is one of my favorite in the house as entertainment but she’s a hypocrite. Let her win HoH. She’ll probably be worse than Hisam, and Reilly combined. She’d definitely abuse her power and have HoHitis.

Last edited:

RhymesWell

All Star
Daps
She did many things wrong. But really all she had to do is hang out, and at least attempt to bond with Cirie’s side of the house. She just promised she’d kick it with them night 1 but never actually followed through until after she was on the block. Too little too late. Can’t just tell people they’re in your alliance, and never speak with them when you’re up. Then conveniently want to link up when you’re down.
She damn near locked herself in her HoH room with The Handful most of the time.

I will say this though. In my opinion, Izzy never like Reilly because she had preconceived notions about her first time she seen her. Camron calling them the “cool kids” didn’t help. Izzy is the kind of person that if she senses you’re not her people, or on her side. Then her mind is going to paint you as the scum of the earth. The littlest thing that bothers her, and she will act like that person deserves the death penalty. She was one of the main ones goin hard to get Reilly out. At one point when Cirie & Felicia was leaning towards keeping Reilly. Izzy deadazz out, and told them something like “My fear is that if we decide to save Reilly this week. Next week she’s going to get me out, and seeing how close you two already are with her. You guys will replace me with her.”

At times Izzy was bad mouthing Reilly so much, it seemed damn near personal. Izzy is one of my favorite in the house as entertainment but she’s a hypocrite. Let her win HoH. She’ll probably be worse than Hisam, and Reilly combined. She’d definitely abuse her power and have HoHitis.
And that's exactly why I'm hoping for an Izzy HOH :blessed:

Her mania will be on ten

tinnyskillz

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Felicia
They probably threw it to her. This is basically a Cirie HoH.

It’s only week 3. But there’s a big possibility that Cirie is going to be like Paul on BB19. Run the whole entire season, everything goes her way, falls in her favor etc. The only difference is she’s going to win unanimously.

Last edited:

tinnyskillz

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Izzy is in the bathroom talking to the cameras. She’s beginning to question if she really wants to go final 3 with Cirie. Must be boredom, overthinking, or both. Because she gets no further than third place, and that’s with Cirie. Without she would crash out way earlier. I feel like people really only tolerate Izzy in that house because of her association with Cirie.

tinnyskillz

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Izzy is now talking to Cirie about their final 3, and basically how she wants to have her own game. She absolutely loves them, and they’re family. But I guess she feels conflicted because either she would have to choose between Jared & Cirie at the end, or really I think she’s thinking to herself “am I really going to throw my game away to these two because they’re clearly playing better game’s than me”. Izzy can’t help herself. Wouldn’t be surprised if Cirie start putting together a plan to get her out before Jury. Izzy would never out them though. I do believe that much. I’m pretty sure she knows that Survivor fandom would be on that ass about that if she did.

Last edited:

tinnyskillz

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Jared gonna blow it all pillow talking with this Asian chick I’m so disappointed in breh :francis:
Breh, they was on the hammock in the backyard last night. Dude talked way too much (again), and was reckless as fukk. Doubt it leads to anything though.

Said this isn’t his first show.

Said his father is from Jersey City (which Cirie is from) & his mother is from Connecticut . This is too close imo. Blue even asked him where his mother was from twice because I think she thought his mother was from Jersey City like Cirie. He was taking long pauses during this because he didn’t want to slip any more than he already did.

Said he didn’t see women as people at first when he was growing up (Idk what he meant by this, he didn’t mean anything negative by it but still).

Somewhat argued with Izzy about something involving sex on the first date.

Production started cutting feeds because his views on the topics he was bringing up to everyone all night was too much lol. Dude mentally is similar to Monte from last season. I just don’t understand why they think, or say some of the things they do.

Last edited:
Daps
Reppin
Eagle, Colorado
Izzy is such a goofy. If Reilley was busted shed still be in the house.

Cirie, America, Corey all playing decent - good games. Everyone else been mediocre - terrible.

Daps
Reppin
Eagle, Colorado
or say some of the things they do.
This is the main thing. Think whatever you want but stfu. I think it's a tough adjustment for people that usually can get away with saying whatever in their friend group to then be around people that might push back. You just wanna minimize the reasons people have to vote you out.

Last edited: