Official Big Brother 25 thread (August 2nd)

SupaVillain

Keep your glory, gold and glitter
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
if yall not hip, i'd recommend using bb viewer on Chrome to watch the live feeds, it's soooo much better than the native app

tinnyskillz

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Paterson/Passaic, New Jersey
Luke said the n word. I'm catching up on reddit and these cats acting like they're more angry about Cameron saying he wanted to hit Reilly (which i'm sure he was joking, reddit just wants somebody to hate). New year, same bs on all fronts. People think Luke might get a penalty vote, or kicked off the show. Man production ain't going to do shyt. They literally casted Kyle two years in a row. Back to back, racist controversy and all. They're either incompetent, or don't give a damn.

I'm not wearing any headphones rn. I don't hear him saying it in the clip above. The clip above is the same as the bookmark in BBViewer (Ya'll should use that feature if you aren't already btw).

EDIT: Nvm I heard it with headphones, this dude said it casual af. He definitely says it regularly with his friends, smh.

Last edited:

tinnyskillz

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
He said the a or the r version?
a, not the hard r.

He was explaining something to Corey, Jared, and Hisam and said “We were in the fukking cheese room, nikka.

But he said it casually like he always uses the word. There’s a chance he’ll get expelled from the game. Nobody other than Cory, Jared, and Hisam knows about what he said yet.

GreatestLaker

#FirePelinka
Bushed
Daps
a, not the hard r.

He was explaining something to Corey, Jared, and Hisam and said “We were in the fukking cheese room, nikka.

But he said it casually like he always uses the word. There’s a chance he’ll get expelled from the game. Nobody other than Cory, Jared, and Hisam knows about what he said yet.

He is not getting expelled for that. :beli: Yall were talking like he said it in a derogatory manner.

tinnyskillz

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
He is not getting expelled for that. :beli: Yall were talking like he said it in a derogatory manner.
It’s still not right for him to use the word. He should know better not to use the word.

In BB 22 when there was a audio mixup with Memphis using the n word (he didn’t say it). CBS posted that they wouldn’t tolerate that kind of language, slur, or anything like that, and that they would expel him from the game if he did. Now me personally I think production won’t really follow through with that. I think they’re going to just have Luke apologize. But I wouldn’t be surprised if they did actually expel him either. It’s only been a week, and nobody would care if Luke gets the boot.

tinnyskillz

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Kat from BB21 is streaming rn, and someone in the chat put “If somebody says the n bomb at final two, does the other person auto wins?” Ngl that shyt would be kind of funny. That would mean that person wasted their entire summer. The winner would probably be like :mjgrin:

valet

The official Chaplain of the Coli
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
I'm honestly shocked they actually did it. In BB15 more than half of the cast was racist. N-word with the hard r was being dropped. Players were being bullied because of their racial background and big brother sat back and did nothing.
Yes very true