Official Big Brother 25 thread (August 2nd)

tinnyskillz

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Paterson/Passaic, New Jersey
What's happening?
Cirie and Izzy is trying (or at least thinking about) flipping the vote back to keeping Camron. If they flip it back, imo that’s a bad look. They spent all day flipping the vote to keep Rielly. They finally got everyone on board (Jared, and meme, were pushing back at first). Now you want to go back to those people and say nevermind???

At least they know Riley will 100% go after Hisam. They don’t know what Camron would do really. He may tell them he’ll go after Hisam, but really he won’t. I just don’t understand why they’d want to keep a guy they literally don’t trust. Cirie trust Reilly way more than she trust Camron.

Cirie is trying to justify it as she doesn’t want to rile Hisam up if they blindside him by keeping Reilly. Because that will make him want to go harder for the veto. Now while that’s a valid point. I think it’s because she saw Jared wasn’t really rocking with it. Maybe I’m wrong but that nikka is going to be Cirie’s downfall this season, I’m telling you. Reilly always says she trust Cirie and Jared. Cirie could easily have Reilly wrapped around her finger. Jared should want to keep Reilly, but I think he wants her gone to get closer to Jag. It can’t be because he chats about life more with Cameron.

I also have another theory. Cirie and them told Reilly yesterday they plan on keeping her and blindsiding Hisam (and Camron). After that Rielly was walking through the house all happy, and in good spirits for the rest of the day. Even in front of Camron. Terrible gameplay if you’re trying to blindside someone. Cirie could have seen that, and been like “ :snoop: “.

Jag just had a conversation with Matt & Reilly just now saying Cirie’s side spent all day convincing to keep Reilly, and now they’re acting scared of Hisam and want to keep Camron. This can literally blow up in Cirie and Izzy’s faces. Maybe not now, but next week or the week after. Even if they keep Reilly. Them doing this can always be brought back up, and used against them in the near future.

Last edited:

tinnyskillz

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
This might be blasphemous. But I kind of want this flip flopping by Cirie and Izzy to blow up in both of their faces :hubie:This is bad gameplay. People are beginning to know they’re the head of the snake. Even if they keep Reilly (who is horrible at the game but is better for Cirie’s game). They need to be knocked down a bit. They criticize Hisam, but honestly Izzy specifically does the same thing lowkey. Fukk around and Hisam wins pov, and everyone throws them under the bus, and that’s before he wins hoh again probably.

Cirie/Izzy spend all day flipping the vote and then un-flipping it.

Cirie/Izzy: Why do they think we're the masterminds all of a sudden?!?!

:why:

Cirie: "Jag and Blue are trying to corner us!"

in actuality they're just trying to get their new alliance that SHE made last night together lmao
:heh:

I might have to go back on saying Cirie being the best player in the house after this. Cirie looking like Jordan when he played baseball. I don’t know if she bored and overthinking things or something but these moves in only week 2 ain’t it. Cory legit might be the best player. Cirie and Jared just has the advantage.

Last edited:
Daps
Reppin
Eagle, Colorado
Cities problem is she's playing BB like she did Survivor. On survivor it's nothing to flip the votes and blindside someone. But there is no HOH or Veto and Hisam has been running them. Let Hisam get his shyt off and be a shield. I think Cirie and Izzy would each be playing better games if they weren't paired together. Jared seems like an idiot.

tinnyskillz

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
America is rising up on my best player in the house list alongside ory. Izzy pretty much spilled so much information to her over the last few days. I’m telling ya’ll look out for Cory & America. They may seem like they’re in the shadows but they’re gamers. I can already tell.

I know it’s only week two but dare I say. That duo might outlast, and outwit the Fields trio/tribe when it’s all said and done. No pun intended.

Last edited:

GreatestLaker

#FirePelinka
Bushed
Daps
I haven't been keeping up with the feeds. But I feel Cirie will adjust to the big brother game the further she goes.

VBM

┌∩┐(●_●)┌∩┐
Daps
Reppin
Dallas by way of Houston by way of San Antonio
America is rising up on my best player in the house list alongside ory. Izzy pretty much spilled so much information to her over the last few days. I’m telling ya’ll look out for Cory & America. They may seem like they’re in the shadows but they’re gamers. I can already tell.

I know it’s only week two but dare I say. That duo might outlast, and outwit the Fields trio/tribe when it’s all said and done. No pun intended.
Haven't been watching feeds/keeping up with thread (avoiding spoilers), so it's good to hear this. America was one of the ones I was rooting for off of day 1 impression, then she hasn't (been edited) doing shyt. Reilly been getting that crazy Paloma edit, but her paranoia is at least justified. Hisam is an a$$hole. :mjlol:

As other's have said in this thread, Jared could have easily talked his way out of his soul twist decision. Could have been like "They already know we're working together. I take you down, somebody else from our group goes up. Why are you more important than Jag or Blue or Matt?" Obviously say more smoothly than that, but still.

tinnyskillz

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Cirie, Jared, Izzy, and Cory. New final four group named The Crossroads (I assume America will be Cory’s plus one). I legit think that’s the game. A lot can happen but it’s looking like Cirie, and Jared is going to be final 2. I’m calling it already. I won’t mind it if they have some kind of adversity. I don’t want to see them bulldoze their way through the game. That’s wack (unless other people are very entertaining to balance things out). But who’s supposed to press them, Bowie?:mjlol:Cirie & Izzy just did a very bad game move by flipping the vote, and then flipping it back. But they may not get any major blowback because Cirie is too respected in the house, the hg don’t want to challenge her (at least not this early), and she’s just amazing socially.

A fukkery HoH tonight would be Camron, Blue (unless she listens to Jared), Izzy (she would be a hypocrite and be Hisam 2.0), or maybe Red, but I don’t want that. I wouldn’t mind a Matt, or Jag HoH. And speaking of Matt real quick. Dude is too nice for this game. Breh barely lies, and is mad respectful to everyone. Real chill dude. Production is some fn’s for not accommodating him (especially during comps).

Twitter is on Jared azz because last night he asked Blue her body count :heh: Why would he ask that girl that??

That nikka gotta be a coli breh :russ: I don’t really fukk with him though.

Last edited:
Daps
Reppin
Eagle, Colorado
Cirie, Jared, Izzy, and Cory. New final four group named The Crossroads (I assume America will be Cory’s plus one). I legit think that’s the game. A lot can happen but it’s looking like Cirie, and Jared is going to be final 2. I’m calling it already. I won’t mind it if they have some kind of adversity. I don’t want to see them bulldoze their way through the game. That’s wack (unless other people are very entertaining to balance things out). But who’s supposed to press them, Bowie?:mjlol:Cirie & Izzy just did a very bad game move by flipping the vote, and then flipping it back. But they may not get any major blowback because Cirie is too respected in the house, the hg don’t want to challenge her (at least not this early), and she’s just amazing socially.

A fukkery HoH tonight would be Camron, Blue (unless she listens to Jared), Izzy (she would be a hypocrite and be Hisam 2.0), or maybe Red, but I don’t want that. I wouldn’t mind a Matt, or Jag HoH. And speaking of Matt real quick. Dude is too nice for this game. Breh barely lies, and is mad respectful to everyone. Real chill dude. Production is some fn’s for not accommodating him (especially during comps).

Twitter is on Jared azz because last night he asked Blue her body count :heh: Why would he ask that girl that??

That nikka gotta be a coli breh :russ: I don’t really fukk with him though.
Jarred is acting like a fool man. He basically doing all the shyt that makes people on twitter mad. I think the other day he said, “Bet you ain't never been with a dude that get more attention at the club than you huh? :shaq:

I'm low-key rooting for him to win cause him playing a trash-ass game and winning cause his mom was there would be funny as hell.

This is a hot take but was this the hottest cast in BB history. Reilly, Mecole, Blue, America, Kirsten are all cute - bad.

Daps
I vote to evict Reilly…

Hi mom, and Jenny, and Chris, and JJ, and my mailman, dry cleaners, all the brehs at the barbershop, the lady at the liquor store, my cats, the Mexicans across the street, BB, Nook Nook, Stomach ache, Dr Zizmore, Ricki Lake, the dentist, and Dad!