Official Big Brother 25 thread (August 2nd)

valet

The official Chaplain of the Coli
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
Michole is funny and she probably gonna cuss one of these white folks out. She's early on gonna be my favorite (not to win. Just personality.)

I dont know if I would have Iggy as an ally or not. If I was the mother son. You know if they betray she's gonna snitch. Sucks for them.

valet

Daps
Reppin
Detroit
Kirsten getting treated like Taylor all over again. But I'm not sure if she's gonna survive like her.

valet

Daps
Reppin
Detroit
If anybody watches the feed are they lying on Kirsten? Is she really trying to build multiple alliances?

tinnyskillz

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Paterson/Passaic, New Jersey
If anybody watches the feed are they lying on Kirsten? Is she really trying to build multiple alliances?
I haven’t watched the episode yet, but I do know most of the house are in agreement that she was talking too much and being kind of messy them first 2 days. One thing I know she did for certain is talk about how herself, Reilly, and Matt might have a love triangle. It was almost like she didn’t know everything you say about people in the BB house. Could potentially get back to whoever you’re talking about.

Kirsten has since calmed down and have been tame the last day or two. Especially after a talk she had with Cirie (yesterday I think) where she flat out kept it a hunnid with Kirsten and told her that her mouth was getting her into trouble.

I haven’t specifically heard about Kirsten attempting to make multiple alliances. But I believe she did based on her talk with Cirie. Reilly on the other hand has made an 11 person alliance…But I wouldn’t be surprised if that blows up in Reilly face eventually.

Last edited:

Coolin'

All Star
Daps
But is anyone else even remotely a target? It just seems like Kirsten dug herself too big of a hole (I don’t know exactly what she did) but regardless with it being this early if you’re a target you’re more than likely gone. I haven’t watched feeds.

Also, does Cory still not think anything of Cirie and Jared?

tinnyskillz

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
But is anyone else even remotely a target? It just seems like Kirsten dug herself too big of a hole (I don’t know exactly what she did) but regardless with it being this early if you’re a target you’re more than likely gone. I haven’t watched feeds.

Also, does Cory still not think anything of Cirie and Jared?
For this week, no one else is a target. This week ain’t over yet but I feel like the hg are doing that thing they do every season. And that’s plan for the next week like the current week is already over.

tinnyskillz

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
The house is currently split in two sides. With sub alliances within each side.

Current alliances:

Also another new alliance just formed called brown sugar babies. The main groups on Cirie’s side is in this picture in this tweet:

For next week, Reilly is heavily discussed right now (by Cirie’s side) as being the main target. But I personally think Cameron will be the main target (and the one evicted) next week.

He’s been on Reilly’s side so far but today he rubbed Reilly, and the rest of that side the wrong way. He’s been talking to the other side more today because the cats out of the bag about his and Reilly’s whole entire alliance. They thought they created a secret alliance no one would see coming. But they’ve since found out that Cirie’s side knows exactly who’s on their side, verbatim (I don’t think Reilly’s side even consider there’s another side of the house that’s the majority). I guess Cameron thought “fukk it” and decided to lowkey try to save himself and jump ship because he thinks Reilly’s side is sinking. But the problem as a feed watcher is. We don’t know if he’s legit attempting to jump ship, play both sides, or infiltrate Cirie’s side.

I think people are picking up that Camron is very condescending to. Another reason why I think he’ll be targeted next week. He’ll probably get worse as the season progresses.

I think Reilly’s side is targeting Hisam, and Izzy next week.

Another thing is both sides are attempting to pull in Luke. I’m 99% sure he’s joining Cirie’s side. Corey is currently on Reilly’s side but he legit might flip to Cirie’s side to.

Last edited:

tinnyskillz

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Izzy is currently talking to Cameron. She’s way too hyped, and acting pissed off. They’re talking about Reilly’s side. Izzy sees them as the “cool kids” and wants to “fukk them up”. She’s talking like this is personal for her. Many people online feel like Reilly’s side reminds her of high school. Them “cool kids” were probably the people she didn’t get along with back then. She seems VERY fired up by the conversation right now. TOO fired up.

Sidebar: Jared kind of sounds like like Lil Cease from Junior Mafia lol.

EDIT: Izzy is going to be impossible for Cirie, and Jared to work with. She’s too intense to side with fully. They absolutely cannot afford to make any mistakes. And Izzy seems very impulsive, and will make horrible emotional decisions. Plus imo she’s too loud (even when whispering). She gets super close (all up in people’s grill) when talking to.

EDIT2: I feel like Cirie understands they need to tell Izzy what she needs to hear to calm her down. For a moment it looked like Cirie was siding with Izzy over her son (Jared was basically telling Izzy she’s too fired up and to calm down) but for someone like Izzy (who doesn’t really do a lot of listening). You can’t just tell her to chill, you have to approach it differently with her because she’s so unhinged.

Last edited:

LEEeveryday

The-Coli Music Critic
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
#LyricsMatter
The house is currently split in two sides. With sub alliances within each side.

Current alliances:

Also another new alliance just formed called brown sugar babies. The main groups on Cirie’s side is in this picture in this tweet:

For next week, Reilly is heavily discussed right now (by Cirie’s side) as being the main target. But I personally think Cameron will be the main target (and the one evicted) next week.

He’s been on Reilly’s side so far but today he rubbed Reilly, and the rest of that side the wrong way. He’s been talking to the other side more today because the cats out of the bag about his and Reilly’s whole entire alliance. They thought they created a secret alliance no one would see coming. But they’ve since found out that Cirie’s side knows exactly who’s on their side, verbatim (I don’t think Reilly’s side even consider there’s another side of the house that’s the majority). I guess Cameron thought “fukk it” and decided to lowkey try to save himself and jump ship because he thinks Reilly’s side is sinking. But the problem as a feed watcher is. We don’t know if he’s legit attempting to jump ship, play both sides, or infiltrate Cirie’s side.

I think people are picking up that Camron is very condescending to. Another reason why I think he’ll be targeted next week. He’ll probably only get worse as the season progresses.

I think Reilly’s side is targeting Hisam, and Izzy next week.

Another thing is both sides are attempting to pull in Luke. I’m 99% sure he’s joining Cirie’s side. Corey is currently on Reilly’s side but he legit might flip to Cirie’s side to.

This looks like the country dudes are plugged in both sides of the house and could ride that to the end.
Homebody is nestled in on both sides too, He might need to break that up.
It all depends on who are the comp beast.

GreatestLaker

#FirePelinka
Bushed
Daps
Izzy is currently talking to Cameron. She’s way too hyped, and acting pissed off. They’re talking about Reilly’s side. Izzy sees them as the “cool kids” and wants to “fukk them up”. She’s talking like this is personal for her. Many people online feel like Reilly’s side reminds her of high school. Them “cool kids” were probably the people she didn’t get along with back then. She seems VERY fired up by the conversation right now. TOO fired up.

Sidebar: Jared kind of sounds like like Lil Cease from Junior Mafia lol.

EDIT: Izzy is going to be impossible for Cirie, and Jared to work with. She’s too intense to side with fully. They absolutely cannot afford to make any mistakes. And Izzy seems very impulsive, and will make horrible emotional decisions. Plus imo she’s too loud (even when whispering). She gets super close (all up in people’s grill) when talking to.

EDIT2: I feel like Cirie understands they need to tell Izzy what she needs to hear to calm her down. For a moment it looked like Cirie was siding with Izzy over her son (Jared was basically telling Izzy she’s too fired up and to calm down) but for someone like Izzy (who doesn’t really do a lot of listening). You can’t just tell her to chill, you have to approach it differently with her because she’s so unhinged.
I hate that Cirie was forced to work with her. She'll be Cirie's downfall.