Official Big Brother 25 thread (August 2nd)

GreatestLaker

#FirePelinka
Bushed
Daps
Holy shyt!!!

I hope none of the houseguests knows who Cirie Fields.

Cirie is God tier.

GreatestLaker

#FirePelinka
Bushed
Daps
get me hip to her
Should have won survivor 3 times but got screwed over at the very end by twists. Dominated another game called the Traitors. Cirie is probably the best social player ever. A great manipulate and strategists. She isn't afraid to make moves. She is Dan level good and I'm not exaggerating either.

tinnyskillz

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Paterson/Passaic, New Jersey
I know this is a spoiler thread but just in case
Reilly is the HoH, and her target is Kirsten. I think her backup target is Corey (I heard Luke is a 2nd backup). It might flip though. I think Corey will be the one that inevitably gets evicted. Corey hasn’t spoken to Reilly all day, and he’s on the block. He’s just now talking to her and I don’t think he’s improved his position much, if at all. EDIT: I think Reilly offered him a spot in her 16 player alliance though so there’s that :mjlol: EDIT2: Not sure If Corey is getting anywhere with Reilly but he does have a little bit of fight in him. Me personally I would rather fake Kyle (Luke), or maybe someone else who doesn’t really add to the feeds get evicted. I think if Corey stays and come out of his shell more. He’ll actually be someone the fans might root for (especially if he doesn’t target Cirie). Only problem is, I do think he’s observant enough to figure out Jared is Cirie’s son. Which would be bad for them.

BB streets saying Jag & Reilly are the first final 2 created. They’ve been close the last 24 hours pranking people in the house and what not. They be talking game to so it makes sense.

This Reilly chick (from what I’ve seen so far) seems like she’s going to either be a power player (and have a lot of pull in the house this season) or be one of those hg that’s in over their head and play too hard too fast, and THINKS they’re running things. I don’t think Jag knows yet but I heard Reilly done made an alliance with damn near
giphy.gif

They saying she has like a 12 person alliance :heh:

Sidenote: Corey wants Cirie out, he thinks she’s going to be a dangerous player. Meanwhile the only ones that know Cirie & Jared are mother and son, is Izzy. Those three are a secret trio. The hg be asking Cirie how was it on Survivor, and all that. She’s been playing great so far.

Last edited: