Official Big Brother 25 thread (August 2nd)

Daps
Reppin
Eagle, Colorado
Survivor is trash now because of all the dumbass twists. It's not the same show it was even just 5 years ago. It's boring.
I think Survivor, even with the twists, could still be good if the entire cast weren't all listening to the same podcasts (a good chunk of this new cast all listen to the Rob Has a Podcast shows) and trying to play the same way.

We'd never get people like this cast on today's show. Is it because society has changed and there were fewer repercussions for messing up in public back then or is it because they're casting people they know won't fukk up? I can't say.

GreatestLaker

#FirePelinka
Bushed
Daps
I think Survivor, even with the twists, could still be good if the entire cast weren't all listening to the same podcasts (a good chunk of this new cast all listen to the Rob Has a Podcast shows) and trying to play the same way.

We'd never get people like this cast on today's show. Is it because society has changed and there were fewer repercussions for messing up in public back then or is it because they're casting people they know won't fukk up? I can't say.

Survivor back then wasn't all that great either. It got really good around Blood vs Water till about Winner's at war. Been trash ever since.

GreatestLaker

#FirePelinka
Bushed
Daps
I don't know if you watch Australian Survivor. But that show is a million times better than the US version.

Daps
Reppin
Eagle, Colorado
Survivor back then wasn't all that great either. It got really good around Blood vs Water till about Winner's at war. Been trash ever since.
Respectfully disagree about Blood vs Water. Not even a top 20 season to me.

I don't know if you watch Australian Survivor. But that show is a million times better than the US version.
I agree with this.

GreatestLaker

#FirePelinka
Bushed
Daps
Since Jared been cut out of the game Cirie's game has skyrocketed. Just continue not telling that dumbass anything.

Daps

Back then, real people went on reality shows. Now, it’s mostly influencers, and aspiring professional reality stars. Gameplay was much better on BB and Survivor back then, because real people who watched the show applied, and were casted. Most of the casts now are recruited on social media, and many haven’t watched the show.

Daps
Reppin
Eagle, Colorado
Back then, real people went on reality shows. Now, it’s mostly influencers, and aspiring professional reality stars. Gameplay was much better on BB and Survivor back then, because real people who watched the show applied, and were casted. Most of the casts now are recruited on social media, and many haven’t watched the show.
I think social media has poisoned the reality TV casting pool.

tinnyskillz

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Paterson/Passaic, New Jersey
Man I watch Survivor on, and off. The premiere tonight lol. One of the tribes is a mess. That Emily chick seems a little :mjpls:I hope not because she seems like fukkery/the villain the season needs. Why it seems like she always saying something about the black people though?

GreatestLaker

#FirePelinka
Bushed
Daps
I really can't believe this fool.

Cirie had this game on lock. It would have taken some crazy shyt for her to lose and you did everything that you could to derail her game.

Tair

Superstar
Daps
No more Jared :blessed:

@Tair :umad:

giphy.webp

Cirie's still in the game though. I want her to win.

:manny: