Official Big Brother 25 thread (August 2nd)

Daps
Jag and Matt are after Meme and Cam is after Felicia. :mjpls:
Breh, you’re used to the old days when there were only one or two black people in the house. Meme is smart, and has come is second in a few comps. Felicia is going to be Cirie’s number 2 when Jared leaves.

GreatestLaker

#FirePelinka
Bushed
Daps
And why wouldn't they target them? JARED leaked that Cirie, Meme and Felicia were in an alliance called the brown sugar babes.

RegB

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
She’s a mystery :russ:

She either has a strategy or completely clueless

:russ: Aight I figured out her game, she playing the middle like Matt except is way more aggressive and a lil more sloppy than him, pretty much anything she says to anyone who’s not Matt is bullshyt to some degree.. actually not a bad strategy for her since Jared is out, but idk if that would get her jury votes in the end..

It’s just weird that she stays throwing jag and America utb when they’re the only two that actually Fukk with her and wanna take her far, but I guess that’s because of Jared/cirie :patrice: ..

Edit: as I wrote this post she was talking shyt about Felicia to meme :snoop: :mjlol:

Last edited:

Tair

Superstar
Daps
Jared winning on Thursday and then winning an HoH would be ideal. The amount of fuccery and tears will be peak entertainment.

It will also help the BW in the game as the house will continue to target him before any of them. :sas1:

Jared needs to get back in and target people that would target Cirie like Corey and America with a Matt/Jag backdoor option.

:manny:

Daps
Reppin
Eagle, Colorado
Jared is not good at this game. BUT! Him being bad and still sticking around (and hopefully winning) would make all the BB super fan losers, the Cirie stans, and a whole host of other annoying people mad so that's what I'm rooting for.

Legal

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Jared is not good at this game. BUT! Him being bad and still sticking around (and hopefully winning) would make all the BB super fan losers, the Cirie stans, and a whole host of other annoying people mad so that's what I'm rooting for.

He's incredibly annoying, but honestly, him winning would be interesting if it brings about some casting changes. I've only been watching for a few seasons, but this trend they seem to be on with purposefully casting superfans ain't it. I know if I don't like it, it's gotta be wearing on people who've been watching for far longer if they've been doing it for a while.

Daps
Reppin
Eagle, Colorado
He's incredibly annoying, but honestly, him winning would be interesting if it brings about some casting changes. I've only been watching for a few seasons, but this trend they seem to be on with purposefully casting superfans ain't it. I know if I don't like it, it's gotta be wearing on people who've been watching for far longer if they've been doing it for a while.
It's the same deal with Survivor. Every season is basically like 9 Izzy's and a handful of non-super fans.

tinnyskillz

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Paterson/Passaic, New Jersey
Ayo ya’ll really be choosing violence in this thread :russ:

I don’t like Jared (he can go on Thursday and i’ll be happy :yeshrug:/i’m 99.9% sure he’s out Thursday) but i’ll give him this. The nikka is really in this shyt. Good gameplay or not, at least he’s playing the game, and tried to make moves. Similar to how Izzy was. I feel like she’s kind of missing since being evicted because she was always running around, back, and forth, damn near playing the game 24/7 (again good or bad). Nobody can say the two didn’t play this game.

I just wish the whole house started actually playing smart. This season is cool but the gameplay (strategically) has been meh all around imo. I feel like some hg hasn’t even began playing yet really.

Daps
Reppin
Eagle, Colorado
That sounds absolutely awful. :scust:
These last couple survivor seasons have been so.e of the worst of all time imo. I think tv shows now generally try to avoid showing anything controversial to avoid any blowback. So that makes em worse. Everyone is always super buddy buddy and painfully sincere. Miss the villains on reality tv.

Ayo ya’ll really be choosing violence in this thread :russ:

I don’t like Jared but i’ll give him this. The nikka is really in this shyt. Good gameplay or not, at least he’s playing the game, and tried to make moves. Similar to how Izzy was. I feel like she’s kind of missing since being evicted because she was always running around, back, and forth, damn near playing the game 24/7 (again good or bad). Nobody can say the two didn’t play this game.

I just wish the whole house started actually playing smart. This season is cool but the gameplay (strategically) has been meh all around imo. I feel like some hg hasn’t even began playing yet really.
I say the same shyt about reality competition shows... Survivor, big brother, the challenge, etc. very often bad gameplay is going to be way more entertaining than good gameplay.

GreatestLaker

#FirePelinka
Bushed
Daps
These last couple survivor seasons have been so.e of the worst of all time imo. I think tv shows now generally try to avoid showing anything controversial to avoid any blowback. So that makes em worse. Everyone is always super buddy buddy and painfully sincere. Miss the villains on reality tv.

I say the same shyt about reality competition shows... Survivor, big brother, the challenge, etc. very often bad gameplay is going to be way more entertaining than good gameplay.
Survivor is trash now because of all the dumbass twists. It's not the same show it was even just 5 years ago. It's boring.