Official Big Brother 25 thread (August 2nd)

GreatestLaker

#FirePelinka
Bushed
Daps
The two main reasons he is hated.

He destroyed Cirie's game. Cirie is universally loved. How are you her son and still betray her every chance you get?

2. His comments about women. Y'all forgetting the era we live in.
Here are a few more.

Using Matt's disability as a game tactic.

Using the word retard.

None stop gas lighting.

Extremely arrogant and cocky.

Cheating on his girlfriend of 7 years.

He comes off misogynistic.

And again snitching on Cirie. Cirie literally can not trust him. He lies to her and leaks everything she tells him. This is the main reason I can't stand that dude.

tinnyskillz

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Paterson/Passaic, New Jersey
A lot of people talking about how Cory knew about the Brown Sugar Babies. Literally what Cory told Meme was the truth. Jared told him around week 3. Now you got Jared lying acting like someone else told him. Cirie doesn’t know Jared told him and is looking foolish to the viewer right now because of what Jared did. Funny I just read this comment on redddit, and I agree with it:

It’s so stupid for Jared to keep lying about not telling Cory of BSB. Cory knows the name!! That means someone had to have told him! There’s no other possibility lol:heh:

Another comment was:

Jared not taking the blame here and going "I dunno. I don't even care anymore" so his mommy doesn't get mad at him lol

Felicia knows that the reason BSB wasn't exposed earlier was because of was an alliance based on race. Jared and Cirie continue to deflect and BB cuts away from the convo.

GreatestLaker

#FirePelinka
Bushed
Daps
A lot of people talking about how Cory knew about the Brown Sugar Babies. Literally what Cory told Meme was the truth. Jared told him around week 3. Now you got Jared lying acting like someone else told him. Cirie doesn’t know Jared told him and is looking foolish to the viewer right now because of what Jared did. Funny I just read this comment on redddit, and I agree with it:

It’s so stupid for Jared to keep lying about not telling Cory of BSB. Cory knows the name!! That means someone had to have told him! There’s no other possibility lol:heh:

Another comment was:

Jared not taking the blame here and going "I dunno. I don't even care anymore" so his mommy doesn't get mad at him lol

Felicia knows that the reason BSB wasn't exposed earlier was because of was an alliance based on race. Jared and Cirie continue to deflect and BB cuts away from the convo.
I literally hate this dude. It's so crazy how much he betrayed his own mother.

Ribbs

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
Just when I thought Jared was out the house... a twist is dropped.

200w.gif

tinnyskillz

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
I hear Jared been moping around the house and mostly in the comic room all day.

But I had feeds on in the background, and saw Bowie walk into the comic room. It went like:

Bowie - "Hey ladies......(didn't see Jared but then acknowledged him)and gentlemen."
Jared - "Yeah, what if I called you a man because you got some broad ass shoulders."
Bowie - "I'd take it." . She leaves
Jared - "Bye my Boi."

He needs to take his sensitive azz home somewhere.

Tair

Superstar
Daps
I hear Jared been moping around the house and mostly in the comic room all day.

But I had feeds on in the background, and saw Bowie walk into the comic room. It went like:

Bowie - "Hey ladies......(didn't see Jared but then acknowledged him)and gentlemen."
Jared - "Yeah, what if I called you a man because you got some broad ass shoulders."
Bowie - "I'd take it." . She leaves
Jared - "Bye my Boi."

He needs to take his sensitive azz home somewhere.

Was he the only one in the room at the time? If not, then that's pretty messed up. If so, he's dishing out disrespect as he receives it.

:manny:

tinnyskillz

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
To determine who plays on Thursday for a chance to get back into the house.

Cameron won (and that’s the reason Jared azz been moping around like a sad puppy all day). People are saying he’ll have to solve a puzzle on Thursday ala Kaitlyn from BB20. I thought him and Jared was going head up against each other? So if Cam loses does Jared go back in? That doesn’t sound fair. Production probably make the puzzle a life sized rubiks cube or some shyt to get Jared back in the game. Who came up with this twist??

Last edited: