Official Big Brother 25 thread (August 2nd)

bl2k8

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Northern California
Jared was an idiot going after Cameron. If im the house I’m voting Americas useless ass out and going full blown war on Jared and Cerie

VBM

┌∩┐(●_●)┌∩┐
Daps
Reppin
Dallas by way of Houston by way of San Antonio
Funny enough that's the least idiotic shyt he has done.
Nah at at least him and Cam could win comps, so Cam could have been a good ally. His only real ally is his mom, who won't win anything physical. Even if he thinks he's good with Felicia, she can't win shyt either. He has a blowup with Cory yet thinks he's good with him. And he's blind to how him always dragging Jag's name into shyt won't have any blowback. He's on an island (my POV from TV since I don't watch feeds). Cory should have been gone this week.

GreatestLaker

#FirePelinka
Bushed
Daps
Nah at at least him and Cam could win comps, so Cam could have been a good ally. His only real ally is his mom, who won't win anything physical. Even if he thinks he's good with Felicia, she can't win shyt either. He has a blowup with Cory yet thinks he's good with him. And he's blind to how him always dragging Jag's name into shyt won't have any blowback. He's on an island (my POV from TV since I don't watch feeds). Cory should have been gone this week.
Every time Cirie tells him ANYTHING. He goes back and rats her out. All her plans, all her convos he leaks everything. He single handily blew up her game in a matter of days. She was in by far the best position in the house and he fukked it all up for her. Now no matter what they are the next 2 out.

tinnyskillz

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Paterson/Passaic, New Jersey
Something may be going down tonight. A lot of people online been thinking their could be a battle back between the two hg evicted. It’s also possible neither evictee leaves tonight.

EDIT: I would like it if they split the house like last year. I liked that twist. It just seemed a bit rough because it was their first time trying it out last season. I think they should have done it a week or two ago (with Izzy and Jared separated from Cirie).

Last edited: