Official Big Brother 25 thread (August 2nd)

GreatestLaker

#FirePelinka
Bushed
Daps
Cirie warned Jared. She didn't like the vibes she was getting. He told her she was wrong. Everything is good. Then proceeded to rat her out.

RegB

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Cirie is reborn :wow:..

nigerian-dancing.gif

Tair

Superstar
Daps
No. No one comes close to Jared. Imagine you have a goat tier player actively creating a great position for you and you're doing everything in your power to destroy it. Not only did he destroy Izzy's game. He also destroyed Cirie’s. The best thing for Cirie’s game is for Jared to go. Can you believe every time Cirie tells him something he goes and leaks it? How awful can you be?

Jared won 2 HoH comps, he also saved Cirie from being put on the block by winning veto during Cam's HoH.

Izzy destroyed her own game by telling Corey she was gunning for America which made Corey flip the vote.

Cirie cannot make it to the end without Jared. She is looking like a good target to put on someone's resume.

Last edited:

bl2k8

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Northern California
Jared is hated absolutely everywhere. Never seen anything like it.
Arrogant, rude AND he a black man. Come on now :mjlol: they always have the same 1-2 personality type black men on this show they ain’t never had a breh like Jared on before :mjlol: once him and Cirie are out I’m probably out too. All the players that brought fukkery and entertainment gonna be gone before jury most likely

Tair

Superstar
Daps
Arrogant, rude AND he a black man. Come on now :mjlol: they always have the same 1-2 personality type black men on this show they ain’t never had a breh like Jared on before :mjlol:

Evil dikk was just as arrogant and rude. If Jared poured a coke over America, there'd be a lynch mob right outside the BB studio.

:sas2:

NeoSeeker

GOAT human
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore
The thing is... Jared does suck and is terrible at the game, but I honestly do feel like people are being so extra and OTT with their hate is because he's more or less an everyday Black man. The internet would have you thinking Jared is the WOAT in every single regard. I wouldn't put him in my top 10 biggest d-bags in the show's history. He's bad, but kind of overhated imo.

tinnyskillz

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Paterson/Passaic, New Jersey
The thing is... Jared does suck and is terrible at the game, but I honestly do feel like people are being so extra and OTT with their hate is because he's more or less an everyday Black man. The internet would have you thinking Jared is the WOAT in every single regard. I wouldn't put him in my top 10 biggest d-bags in the show's history. He's bad, but kind of overhated imo.
I don’t rock with Jared but he ain’t as bad as these people I could name off top. Definitely not defending him (he deserves a lot of the hate he’s getting imo) but I would argue most of these people were objectively worse than Jared:

BB8 Evel dikk
BB18 Paulie
BB19 Paul (some might think he’s debatable)
BB19 Josh

BB15
Aaryn
Amanda (some might think she’s debatable)
Gina Marie
Jeremy
* I don’t remember but I think Nick, and Kaitlyn was kind of hateful to.

BB21
Jack (I legit hate this dude, imo the most mean spirited person to play not named Evel dikk, his racism was so highkey)
Jackson
Nick (I would say Jared is the equivalent to Nick, they’re sort of similar)
Isabella

I’ve heard of BB6 Ivette & BB10 Jessie, maybe even Memphis being bad to. I didn’t watch their seasons live though. Shyt some fan favorites probably did some worse shyt than Jared but they’re still cheered. The older seasons was at a time where a lot of more things were okay (that wouldn’t fly today). I’m sure I’m missing some people to. I probably could have named more people from BB19.