Official Big Brother 25 thread (August 2nd)

RegB

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
:patrice: why does jared want cam out..? cam and jared seem to connect personally and game-wise AND cam is a comp beast that would be a number for jared and Cirie going forward since cory/america/matt/jag don't fukk with cam.. it seems like cam doesn't even have beef with Cirie either and wants to work with her going forward, he just wanted an "eye for an eye" and to evict izzy so he can get revenge on Cirie for getting red evicted..

jared SHOULD target Jag if jag takes Cory down, but he genuinely thinks that jag/matt will fukk with him again after he violated and used Matt's deafness against him in front of both of them :mjlol: ..

it just doesn't make sense to me for jared to wanna evict cam on a game level rn, but fukk Jared, he fukked up Cirie's game so I hope he does backdoor cam and gets the boot on Thursday too..

tinnyskillz

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Paterson/Passaic, New Jersey
:patrice: why does jared want cam out..? cam and jared seem to connect personally and game-wise AND cam is a comp beast that would be a number for jared and Cirie going forward since cory/america/matt/jag don't fukk with cam.. it seems like cam doesn't even have beef with Cirie either and wants to work with her going forward, he just wanted an "eye for an eye" and to evict izzy so he can get revenge on Cirie for getting red evicted..

jared SHOULD target Jag if jag takes Cory down, but he genuinely thinks that jag/matt will fukk with him again after he violated and used Matt's deafness against him in front of both of them :mjlol: ..

it just doesn't make sense to me for jared to wanna evict cam on a game level rn, but fukk Jared, he fukked up Cirie's game so I hope he does backdoor cam and gets the boot on Thursday too..
Jag

Saw this yesterday lol

Last edited:
Daps
I said the same thing. All the hg would say is “why is Cirie taking the blame for what we KNOW Jared did? We definitely need to evict him if it’s a double”.
Cirie is used to running things, and not being a target. Unless she wins HOH next week during the double, either she are Jared are out, and they are the number one targets in the house.

SupaVillain

Keep your glory, gold and glitter
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
jared is a headass
too bad cory's gf is going home this week tho

tinnyskillz

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Paterson/Passaic, New Jersey

If this is real (it absolutely could be fake). Then Jared & ol girl must have an open relationship. Which, if they do they do. That’s their business. Of course we were all going to see what fboy Jared was doing with Blue. And assume he was cheating because of his hesitation at the beginning towards Blue (like he didn’t want to cheat). Maybe he didn’t want to say “open relationship” on national tv because some people scoff at that, and because he (and his arrogance) thinks he and Cirie have some kind of reputation to uphold.

Either way, Jared is still one of the most hatable dudes that’s been on the show for a while. Cheating was just one of the things on the very long list of why people don’t like him.

GreatestLaker

#FirePelinka
Bushed
Daps
There were a couple of people on season 9 who were even worse. lol
No. No one comes close to Jared. Imagine you have a goat tier player actively creating a great position for you and you're doing everything in your power to destroy it. Not only did he destroy Izzy's game. He also destroyed Cirie’s. The best thing for Cirie’s game is for Jared to go. Can you believe every time Cirie tells him something he goes and leaks it? How awful can you be?

NeoSeeker

GOAT human
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore
No. No one comes close to Jared. Imagine you have a goat tier player actively creating a great position for you and you're doing everything in your power to destroy it. Not only did he destroy Izzy's game. He also destroyed Cirie’s. The best thing for Cirie’s game is for Jared to go. Can you believe every time Cirie tells him something he goes and leaks it? How awful can you be?

There's a guy on season 9 named Jacob who I consider to be the WOAT. A car crash from start to finish. Jared was doing well up until like 2 weeks ago.