Official Big Brother 25 thread (August 2nd)

tinnyskillz

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Paterson/Passaic, New Jersey
@tinnyskillz
@RegB

I hope he doesn't leave during the double, and :umad:
giphy.gif

RegB

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Recover if she separates from Jared?

Cameron: "we can keep Felicia around because she can cook and clean"

Corey: "I agree lol."

I swear, some of you are blind to the obvious.

:mjlol:

Nah fam, cam was referring to how Felicia campaigned to people on how she wants to stay because she likes cooking and cleaning for the house :snoop: ..

Jared laughed at a white dude saying the n-word and got mad at Cory when Cory tried to stand up for him, he’s also been dating a white girl who says the n-word for 7 years, and he was ready to turn his own “all black alliance” the brown sugar babes to protect a white woman until Felicia spilled to him this morning.. he’s one of us, but I don’t think he’s not one of us if you get my drift.. let’s go meme, Cirie and Felicia tho :yeshrug: ..

I don’t think they lost Jag. Jag was kind of helping Cory with his points by the end. Matt seemed like he still wants to be in the middle. Matt might be a little sour at Cory for exposing some things about his game the last few days. But either way the plan will continue as planned. Matt already told Felicia she’s safe.

I think the argument does matter, but the HoH matters more. So if Cory (or America, or Jag, or maybe even Bowie because I think she’s somewhat done with Cirie) wins then the rest will just side with Cory, and continue to act like this new alliance is solid for the foreseeable future (it won’t be). If Jared, Cirie, or Blue wins. Then they’ll side with Jared. And the old power structure will be back, with their same bs alliance’s just minus AmeriCory. They’d likely backdoor Cory first even before getting out Cameron because Jared is petty.

If I’m Matt, Jag, Bowie etc. And i was undecided between Cory and Jared. I’d let one of them take the other out, then finally i’d make a push to take the other one out the following week :manny:

If someone like Matt, or Meme wins HoH (they shouldn’t but if they do). Idk what they do, they’re basically in the middle.

Side bar, that nikka Jared feeds off of gaslighting. The argument confirms it if people didn’t know already.

All good points, even tho it looks like Jared is hoh, Cory, America, Bowie, Cam, and probably Jag now too all want him gone and he can’t get rid of all of them, and I don’t think he has the finesse to make people overlook how he got exposed today and how he’s basically the new Cam, but we’ll see what Cirie cooks up and how this week plays out..

Tair

Superstar
Daps
Nah fam, cam was referring to how Felicia campaigned to people on how she wants to stay because she likes cooking and cleaning for the house :snoop: ..

Jared laughed at a white dude saying the n-word and got mad at Cory when Cory tried to stand up for him, he’s also been dating a white girl who says the n-word for 7 years, and he was ready to turn his own “all black alliance” the brown sugar babes to protect a white woman until Felicia spilled to him this morning.. he’s one of us, but I don’t think he’s not one of us if you get my drift.. let’s go meme, Cirie and Felicia tho :yeshrug: ..

I didn't know all of that.

:hubie:

tinnyskillz

Superstar
Daps
Reppin

All good points, even tho it looks like Jared is hoh, Cory, America, Bowie, Cam, and probably Jag now too all want him gone and he can’t get rid of all of them, and I don’t think he has the finesse to make people overlook how he got exposed today and how he’s basically the new Cam, but we’ll see what Cirie cooks up and how this week plays out..
Yeah the damage has been done to Jared’s game. It’s a fact. You can tell Cirie even sees the writing on the wall (not for her, for Jared). He’s still the other sides number one target, he’s basically just delaying the inevitable. I should have made it clearer in what I wrote earlier but yeah you’re right. I think they’re not going to 100% believe him. But of course their going to pretend like thay agree with him in the argument to prevent themselves from being targeted. Jared is basically the new Cameron.

Last edited:

RegB

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I didn't know all of that.

:hubie:
You been on the Coli for 4 years now fam, you know how we do, we rocking with everyone black and PROUD :myman:, there’s a reason why meme, Kirsten, and pretty much the entire bb fandom don’t Fukk with Jared..

Yeah the damage has been done to Jared’s game. It’s a fact. You can tell Cirie even sees the writing on the wall (not for her, for Jared). He’s still the other sides number one target, he’s basically just delaying the inevitable. I should have made it clearer in what I wrote earlier but yeah you’re right. I think they’re not going to 100% believe him. But of course their going to pretend like thay agree with him in the argument to prevent themselves from being targeted. Jared is basically the new Cameron.

Matt and Jag are heated at Jared right now because he used Matt’s deafness to discredit him in that argument with Cory earlier.. idk what happened with Jared and Blue earlier but Blue is also ratting him out big time to Matt and Jag right now except for the big Cirie/Jared secret, it’s looking like Blue sees the writing on the wall too and is trying to set herself up for a post-Jared game..

You are also on the money about Cirie, she’s looking exhausted after the whole Izzy flip, and told Felicia that she’s “not having fun anymore” (aka doesn’t see Jared winning anymore) and wants to go back home to her husband..

Jared’s last hope is that he comes clean to his mom about how he’s been cheating with Blue and told Blue the secret, and after Cirie gives him the belt for that, he becomes Cirie’s yes-man/puppet for the week, and hopes that Cory/America/Jag/Cam do something stupid during the week to take the heat off of him..

Last edited:

tinnyskillz

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
What made Blue change her feelings on Jared?
Nobody knows for sure but I think she’s upset because she found out that Jared was sharing things with Cory that he didn’t even share with her. People online are saying something might have happened when they were on lockdown yesterday. America could have told her something, or maybe Jared did something else off screen that rubbed her the wrong way. She told Jag & Matt about having a final four with Izzy, Cirie, and Jared to.

Like I said. I’ve seen too many times this season where a player says, or does something smart one day. Then the next day, they’re back to their old ways, dumb again. I wouldn’t call this dumb though, it’s just..random. I still don’t believe anything Blue says, even if she says it to the cameras in a room by herself. But blue does strike me as the type of chick that would come onto this show. With the intention of getting in a showmance, then cutting that showmance for an epic moment to go viral.

Last edited:

tinnyskillz

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
My prediction of final 6, in the order of who’s likely to win (excluding Blue/Bowie they won’t win no matter what).

Meme
Matt
Cirie
Felicia
*Cory (I think if he survives this week he is more likely to make final 2 but he loses in most cases).
Blue or Bowie

Either Brown Sugar Babies will be final three or Meme, Felicia, and Matt (or maybe even Cory). Meme wins the final HoH and chooses to take her final 2 partner Felicia is my prediction. If Cirie can somehow get Matt, and Cory out. She wins the game easily imo. Cause then all she’d have to do is get out Meme’s number one, Felicia (or Meme but I think that would be more challenging). Matt, and especially Cory is Cirie’s biggest roadblock.

In the rare scenario Cory, and Felicia is final 2. I think Felicia would win (even though Cory would probably be the rightful winner). If Cory makes it to the end that means he really had to put some moves in motion to get there. Cory comes in 2nd to most of these people imo. Cirie vs Cory is the most interesting to me. Cirie wins unless Blue tells people in the jury that Jared’s her son.

Edit: Just a note, the Cirie stuff is only if she doesn’t practically say’s fukk the game. As breh said earlier in the thread. Lately she’s been seeming like she’s over it. She want’s to go home, and I don’t even think they’re halfway through yet. Finale in November 9th.

Last edited: