Official Big Brother 25 thread (August 2nd)

GreatestLaker

#FirePelinka
Bushed
Daps
Also to me this also proves that the best big brother players are much better than the best survivor players. You would never see Dan play this sloppy.

RegB

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
If I'm Cirie and Izzy gets evicted tomorrow without spilling the secret I'm telling Jared get ready to learn Korean buddy and giving his seat at the thanksgiving table to izzy haha..

RegB

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Yall really rooting for this flip? I want a Cirie win. Not another white winner.

Meme still has a decent chance and Cirie is still my favorite, but Cirie is done fam.. Cory exposing how he been knew about the 7 deadly sins to jag and Matt sealed the fates of Cirie, jared, izzy, and Felicia.. blue is also done unless maybe she tells the jared/cirie secret to others to get their trust back, but even then she backstabbed jag and America and they don't fukk with her anymore, and I don't think she would expose the secret anyways at this point..

The funny thing is, ALL of the information that cam, America, and Cory exposed today was given to them from izzy or jared and not Cirie herself, Cirie got done in by her two biggest allies running their mouths, one of who's her own son :snoop: :pachaha:..

tinnyskillz

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Paterson/Passaic, New Jersey
Yall really rooting for this flip? I want a Cirie win. Not another white winner.
Absolutely, and I say that as someone who thinks Izzy's presence will be missed on the feeds if she goes. But for the sake of entertainment, preventing a steamroll, and finally the house getting their head's in the game. I'd say it's a fair trade. The game feels like it's getting a fresh start, with a more leveled playing field.

And let's see how things play out. Cirie's taking a hit but for all we know, Izzy get's evicted, then Cirie's side wins HoH (I hope not but still lol). The other side crumble's and rat each other out, Matt & Meme rejoins Cirie because she forgives them, and she basically just restructures the house dynamic. These hg are wishy washy this season. Wouldn't be surprised if Cam tries working with them to save himself.

I'm still rooting for Cirie to win, but 9 times out of 10. I just love when the winner really went through the ups and downs, but still prevailed because they were the best gamer in the house, and played the game to the fullest. The way things were heading. She just would've practically been handed the win the hg were playing so dumb. For exampe if Tyler would have won BB20. That would have been kind of wack/boring to me because he didn't face any adversity. And he played against some of the worst players ever imo, so while he may have been the best player. His win to me would've been like "but he won against idiots, not even half decent players".

The hg this past day is now proving to me. They've done dumb thing's, but they've come to play this game. Not get picked off one by one. We had people like Izzy, and Red willing to fall on their sword for Cirie. Them type players can go. Hope Blue is next because I think she's getting like them a bit to.

Last edited:

RegB

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Absolutely, and I say that as someone who thinks Izzy's presence will be missed on the feeds if she goes. But for the sake of entertainment, preventing a steamroll, and finally the house getting their head's in the game. I'd say it's a fair trade. The game feels like it's getting a fresh start, with a more leveled playing field.

And let's see how things play out. Cirie's taking a hit but for all we know, Izzy get's evicted, then Cirie's side wins HoH (I hope not but still lol). The other side crumble's and rat each other out, Matt & Meme rejoins Cirie because she forgives them, and she basically just restructures the house dynamic. These hg are wishy washy this season. Wouldn't be surprised if Cam tries working with them to save himself.

I'm still rooting for Cirie to win, but 9 times out of 10. I just love when the winner really went through the ups and downs, but still prevailed because they were the best gamer in the house, and played the game to the fullest. The way things were heading. She just would've practically been handed the win the hg were playing so dumb. For exampe if Tyler would have won BB20. That would have been kind of wack/boring to me because he didn't face any adversity. And he played against some of the worst players ever imo, so while he may have been the best player. His win to me would've been like "but he won against idiots, not even half decent players".

The hg this past day is now proving to me. They've done dumb thing's, but they've come to play this game. Not get picked off one by one. We had people like Izzy, and Red willing to fall on their sword for Cirie. Them type players can go. Hope Blue is next because I think she's getting like them a bit to.

I can see Matt and meme using Cirie and cam as shields, but after the 7 deadly sins was exposed and after Cirie/jared expose to Meme that brown sugar babes is a fake alliance (:mjpls:) tomorrow by voting to evict Felicia, I can't see Matt and meme genuinely rocking with Cirie from this point, the good news is tho is that Cirie is a GOAT social player and if anyone can dig themselves out of this hole it's her, especially if izzy and jared get out of the picture.. Blue lowkey has been a great ally for her too, if izzy didn't rat Blue out to Cory then this flip might not have happened, or at the very least Cirie would be aware of it right now.. More good news is that there is 100% going to be a jury battle back, and hopefully Cirie wins that and gets a 2nd chance if anything..

It's crazy how jared basically has 3 players playing for him to help him win, and he STILL will probably barely make it to jury, I haven't watched big brother too much and I'm not trying to be funny with this, but is he in contention for WOAT..?

Last edited:

tinnyskillz

Superstar
Daps
Reppin

:mjlol:Jared kinda did his thing with this

That got exposed during the argument. Jared kept trying to move on from it, but Cory, Jag and Matt now know Jared was lying to them. I do think Jared did hold his own against Cory though. Not sure if it’s enough to cause doubt, but he did good for someone who wasn’t prepared.

RegB

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
:patrice: That argument was weird af.. they all know Jared is a liar by now and that Jag is a notoriously bad liar, so why not go to Jag to confirm Jared’s information first instead of blowing up their spot by telling Felicia? Terrible gameplay by Cory/America/Matt..

Cory and America might have lost Matt and Jag with this bad move but we’ll see..

Cirie did a great job tho and even lowkey threw Jared under the bus by shutting Jared up to let Cory speak and by emphasizing that Izzy/Jared are the big mouths and not her, if she separates herself from Jared she can def recover from this..

Tair

Superstar
Daps
Recover if she separates from Jared?

Cameron: "we can keep Felicia around because she can cook and clean"

Corey: "I agree lol."

I swear, some of you are blind to the obvious.

:mjlol:

Last edited:

tinnyskillz

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
:patrice: That argument was weird af.. they all know Jared is a liar by now and that Jag is a notoriously bad liar, so why not go to Jag to confirm Jared’s information first instead of blowing up their spot by telling Felicia? Terrible gameplay by Cory/America/Matt..

Cory and America might have lost Matt and Jag with this bad move but we’ll see..

Cirie did a great job tho and even lowkey threw Jared under the bus by shutting Jared up to let Cory speak and by emphasizing that Izzy/Jared are the big mouths and not her, if she separates herself from Jared she can def recover from this..
I don’t think they lost Jag. Jag was kind of helping Cory with his points by the end. Matt seemed like he still wants to be in the middle. Matt might be a little sour at Cory for exposing some things about his game the last few days. But either way the plan will continue as planned. Matt already told Felicia she’s safe.

I think the argument does matter, but the HoH matters more. So if Cory (or America, or Jag, or maybe even Bowie because I think she’s somewhat done with Cirie) wins then the rest will just side with Cory, and continue to act like this new alliance is solid for the foreseeable future (it won’t be). If Jared, Cirie, or Blue wins. Then they’ll side with Jared. And the old power structure will be back, with their same bs alliance’s just minus AmeriCory. They’d likely backdoor Cory first even before getting out Cameron because Jared is petty.

If I’m Matt, Jag, Bowie etc. And i was undecided between Cory and Jared. I’d let one of them take the other out, then finally i’d make a push to take the other one out the following week :manny:

If someone like Matt, or Meme wins HoH (they shouldn’t but if they do). Idk what they do, they’re basically in the middle.

Side bar, that nikka Jared feeds off of gaslighting. The argument confirms it if people didn’t know already.

Last edited: