Official Big Brother 25 thread (August 2nd)

tinnyskillz

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Paterson/Passaic, New Jersey
Lmao Cirie deadazz made everyone in the house a sitting duck who's waiting for her and her son to evict them.. :mjlol:
The odds are low but all it takes is a America HoH win on Thursday to be the beginning of the end for her and Jared. They better pray the rumors aren’t true that a wall comp is up next. America HoH this week, and another Cam HoH next week would end with two of the three Fields out the house and into jury. Jared, Blue, Izzy, Cirie etc is slowly being found out by the other side of the house.

GreatestLaker

#FirePelinka
Bushed
Daps
The odds are low but all it takes is a America HoH win on Thursday to be the beginning of the end for her and Jared. They better pray the rumors aren’t true that a wall comp is up next. America HoH this week, and another Cam HoH next week would end with two of the three Fields out the house and into jury. Jared, Blue, Izzy, Cirie etc is slowly being found out by the other side of the house.
They talk too much. They keep giving Corey, America etc so much ammo. Cirie's game is really sloppy to me.

RegB

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Watching the feeds back last night I think jared is mad at blue because she won't tell him that he's the best lover she's had or something like that,, this fool bruh.. :snoop::mjlol:

@tinnyskillz yeah I saw that jag and Matt are willing to work with Cory and America now so maybe that can happen but jag and Matt are still talking about doing Cirie's dirty work in backdooring Cam lmao..

tinnyskillz

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Watching the feeds back last night I think jared is mad at blue because she won't tell him that he's the best lover she's had or something like that,, this fool bruh.. :snoop::mjlol:

@tinnyskillz yeah I saw that jag and Matt are willing to work with Cory and America now so maybe that can happen but jag and Matt are still talking about doing Cirie's dirty work in backdooring Cam lmao..
Jared is always mad at something. I’ve been calling him Chicago from Poetic Justice. He seems like that character from that movie but in real life. Just a really unlikeable, jealous hearted, always hating on the next man because they have their shyt together type dude. I think Blue’s mad he won’t call her his girlfriend to. I give those two until right after new years. I know they ain’t going to last (like Chicago & Regina King in the movie). I feel sorry for Kenzie, and I don’t even know the girl. Even if they’re in a open relationship. To deal with that negro for 7 years had to have been tough for her.

Matt is in the middle but he will always default back to Cirie if he’s put in a predicament where he has to choose to listen to her or someone else. This is because in week 2 Reilly told him to trust her, and Jag when she was on her way out.

Jag is an awful player (great guy but an awful player). He’s Fessy from BB20. He can’t see what’s right in front of him. You know what I hate about Jag’s gameplay? This guy will randomly have an awakening that gives the people watching a little bit of hope that he’s finally not dumb anymore. Then the next day the slate is clean, and he’s dumb again. For example, earlier today he said “I think Cirie is the focal point of all that is going on in the house” (I may be paraphrasing). I’ve been watching Jag play long enough to know NOTHING will come of this. He will remain a minion. America dropped some bombshells on him the other day that he should have kept on the low. Possible game changing shyt. This dude went and told other people. I honestly wish he went home that one week. He brings America down a lot, and while America is terrible at the game as well. At least she is willing to take shots at Cirie’s side.

Last edited:

GreatestLaker

#FirePelinka
Bushed
Daps
Jared is one of the most unlikable people to ever be on big brother. Cirie would be in a much better position if he wasn't such a horrible player and human being.

Last edited:

GreatestLaker

#FirePelinka
Bushed
Daps
Jared is always mad at something. I’ve been calling him Chicago from Poetic Justice. He seems like that character from that movie but in real life. Just a really unlikeable, jealous hearted, always hating on the next man because they have their shyt together type dude. I think Blue’s mad he won’t call her his girlfriend to. I give those two until right after new years. I know they ain’t going to last (like Chicago & Regina King in the movie). I feel sorry for Kenzie, and I don’t even know the girl. Even if they’re in a open relationship. To deal with that negro for 7 years had to have been tough for her.

Matt is in the middle but he will always default back to Cirie if he’s put in a predicament where he has to choose to listen to her or someone else. This is because in week 2 Reilly told him to trust her, and Jag when she was on her way out.

Jag is an awful player (great guy but an awful player). He’s Fessy from BB20. He can’t see what’s right in front of him. You know what I hate about Jag’s gameplay? This guy will randomly have an awakening that gives the people watching a little bit of hope that he’s finally not dumb anymore. Then the next day the slate is clean, and he’s dumb again. For example, earlier today he said “I think Cirie is the focal point of all that is going on in the house” (I may be paraphrasing). I’ve been watching Jag play long enough to know NOTHING will come of this. He will remain a minion. America dropped some bombshells on him the other day that he should have kept on the low. Possible game changing shyt. This dude went and told other people. I honestly wish he went home that one week. He brings America down a lot, and while America is terrible at the game as well. At least she is willing to take shots at Cirie’s side.
Who are you rooting for and who do you think will win?

tinnyskillz

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Who are you rooting for and who do you think will win?
I’m actually still rooting for Cirie (I just don’t want her to steamroll, that’s boring). I love the “let’s blow shyt up” attitude from America but rooting for her won’t last long.

I think Cirie or Matt will win. If Jared makes it to final two. That means he was carried by Cirie (and probably production). Corey could of been their finale night. But he’s a “it’s not time to strike yet” type dude. Cirie’s side is going to end up getting him before he get them. They won’t hesitate to boot his azz. He should be gunning for HoH Thursday, and not going after Cam.

tinnyskillz

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Cory finally woke tf up. Vote is currently flipping but Matt Will basically be the deciding factor…Matt reports everything to Cirie, and he will do what she says so I doubt it goes the way the side opposite of Cirie wants. At this point. I just can’t wait to see who win’s HoH. It might be this season’s most crucial competition.

GreatestLaker

#FirePelinka
Bushed
Daps
Cory finally woke tf up. Vote is currently flipping but Matt Will basically be the deciding factor…Matt reports everything to Cirie, and he will do what she says so I doubt it goes the way the side opposite of Cirie wants. At this point. I just can’t wait to see who win’s HoH. It might be this season’s most crucial competition.
Who wants izzy out?

Besides meme, jag and America

tinnyskillz

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Who wants izzy out?
Cory, and America are the frontrunners right now. Especially Cory, he knows where some of the bodies are kept. He’s trying the hardest right now to get Izzy out. It all started because Izzy was kind of scolding Corey about America saying stuff. Cory tried to convey to her that America is her own person, he can’t control her. Cory got the sense from that convo (and finally understood) that it doesn’t matter what he say’s. He’ll always be seen as untrustworthy to Izzy (and Jared). So he said fukk it, the bridge has already been burnt.

Bowie (she never got along with Izzy but Idk if her vote is solid), Jag, and Meme (she wants to keep Felicia but it’s possible she will just go with the house) also want Izzy out. Cam is HoH and his target been Izzy but of course he can’t vote.

Matt lowkey will be the deciding vote. He should want Izzy gone, but I think he’ll listen to Cirie and Izzy will just barely survive on Thursday.

Last edited:

RegB

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Jared is one of the most unlikable people to ever be on big brother. Cirie would be in a much better position if he wasn't such a horrible player and human being.

yea if izzy goes home it falls on jared dropping the ball and running his mouth being an azzhole to everyone in the house when he won the veto and Cirie was in the kayak, all he had to do was keep it real and say he didn't want to use it and get blood on his hands, but this dummy HAD to run his mouth and try to "scare" Cory and Jag, and permanently fukked up his relationship with both of them..

lowkey tho izzy also did herself in too by ratting out her own ally Blue to Cory, because America genuinely fukked with blue and didn't think she was in that deep with Cirie and izzy until that point, and blue was passing along her plans to Jared and Cirie,, but then again Izzy ratting out blue goes back to izzy not fully trusting Blue since jared STILL hasn't come clean to izzy and Cirie about how he been fukkin Blue and how blue knows the secret..

all in all, Jared is a mess, the fields are a mess..! :russ:

tinnyskillz

Superstar
Daps
Reppin

Whether Izzy stays or goes. I’d put my money on America, or maybe even Cory for this HoH. I’m sure Meme could win it to. I just hope she decides to throw it, or if she does win she doesn’t listen to Cirie.

Last edited:

tinnyskillz

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Not tyrna get my hopes up. But this flip is looking more and more real.

Meme talked to Cirie for like 30 minutes and told her nothing about the flip, and what Cory was saying in their convo earlier. Looks like she’s all for it.

Matt is supposedly all in as well. I think someone told him about an alliance that was made by Cirie that she didn’t tell him or include him in. That kind of pissed him off.

Bowie Jane is so excited to be getting Izzy out that she tried some subliminal shyt with Cirie about Izzy possibly going home. Bowie needs to chill with that, but she’s all in to.

Corey, America, and Jag is 100% all in.

Izzy telling people she doesn’t meed America’s vote. That cockiness when you think you’re untouchable but really vulnerable is wild to see in realtime. I read someone say It’s also wild seeing Cirie not being in the loop. It really is. The other side of the house has been doing so much game talk today that Cirie, and Jared has barely been on the feeds today compared to other days.

Izzy might legit be leaving in a pig outfit :dead:

I found this rap video of Jared :mjlol:

He’s about to be rapping It Was All Good Just A Week Ago by Jay-Z & Too Short.

Last edited:

GreatestLaker

#FirePelinka
Bushed
Daps
Crazy how Jared completely destroyed Cirie’s game.

But Cirie also played horrible.

Not getting rid of Cam when he was up against Hasim. Saving Jag twice. Giving too much info to Corey. Terrible all around.