Official Big Brother 25 thread (August 2nd)

tinnyskillz

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Paterson/Passaic, New Jersey
Jared was wild last night. This dude was telling Izzy, and Blue that he has a girl back home he’s been with since high school (7 years). But that’s not even the wild part. This guy told Izzy, and Blue that he has blue balls (no pun intended). When he was talking to Izzy he made it seem like Blue is the one who’s always bringing up sex topics, rubbing on him, and what not. He’s literally talking about himself. He legit can’t help it. HE NEEDS SEX! It’s only been 3 weeks :heh: Breh is weak af. He even told Cirie that that he wants to be in the house with Blue, and then outside the house go back to his girl Kenzie. I never thought as a Coli dude I would say this…But he a dog :russ:I believe Izzy jokingly called him a simp to:dead:

Btw Jared keeps alluding to Blue that he has a secret in the house. He kind of slips sometimes but Blue can’t piece it all together. Him and Blue talked for like 5 hours last night. It was all about their exes, wanting to be together in the house, Jared’s secret etc.

BB streets saying the girl in this pic with Cirie is Jared’s gf. Jared, and Cirie was saying that they miss her. Cirie also said McKenzie did her hair before leaving for the show (I think she does nail tech to). Jared also implied that Cirie was supposed to be on the show, but then something came up and she couldn’t do the show, but at the very last minute she made it in time to be on the show.

Last edited:

valet

The official Chaplain of the Coli
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
Jared was wild last night. This dude was telling Izzy, and Blue that he has a girl back home he’s been with since high school (7 years). But that’s not even the wild part. This guy told Izzy, and Blue that he has blue balls (no pun intended). When he was talking to Izzy he made it seem like Blue is the one who’s always bringing up sex topics, rubbing on him, and what not. He’s literally talking about himself. He legit can’t help it. HE NEEDS SEX! It’s only been 3 weeks :heh: Breh is weak af. He even told Cirie that that he wants to be in the house with Blue, and then outside the house go back to his girl Kenzie. I never thought as a Coli dude I would say this…But he a dog :russ:I believe Izzy jokingly called him a simp to:dead:

Btw Jared keeps alluding to Blue that he has a secret in the house. He kind of slips sometimes but Blue can’t piece it all together. Him and Blue talked for like 5 hours last night. It was all about their exes, wanting to be together in the house, Jared’s secret etc.

BB streets saying the girl in this pic with Cirie is Jared’s gf. Jared, and Cirie was saying that they miss her. Cirie also said McKenzie did her hair before leaving for the show (I think she does nail tech to). Jared also implied that Cirie was supposed to be on the show, but then something came up and she couldn’t do the show, but at the very last minute she made it in time to be on the show.

His gf is Asian too? This show really set him up. Just a matter of time for him to crack.

tinnyskillz

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
I wasn’t watching feeds today. I’m hearing a lot has happened in the past couple hours. The house flipped, people has been exposed, new targets etc. It’s looking like the pressure cooker HoH competition tomorrow is going to be a long one. Not getting my hopes up but it should be good because there’s so many people now who’s in danger that can’t afford to lose.

EDIT: The house flipped back (Hisam’s the target again), but there’s a chance it could flip again :stopitslime:

Last edited:

tinnyskillz

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Pressure cooker comp is still going. It’s been 8 and a half hours. Jared was eliminated in a hour, maybe an hour and a half followed by Cirie. Then I think like 3 or 4 hours in, Izzy was eliminated. No one has been eliminated since. Respect to the competitors. They’ve made this comeback of a classic competition a success.

Last edited:

tinnyskillz

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
America vs Camron

I can’t lie I kind of want Camron to win so Jared, Izzy, Cirie and them could be shook for once. They was talking mad shyt in the house. While the rest of the hg was fighting for survival. I don’t want them to get there way for another week. I wouldn’t mind if America win either because I think she’s not afraid to go at them. The thing with her though is, Cory might convince her to chill on targeting Cirie’s side of the house,

I think they break the record in 20 or so minutes.

Last edited:

tinnyskillz

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Camron won. The house is going to be in shambles :russ:

7 minutes short of breaking the record. Some say it was only a minute from breaking it.

Cirie’s side all week last week “We gotta get Hisam out. This is our only chance. We can get Cameron next week.” :mjgrin:

Last edited: